Lady Wifi is back

Alya looked different from the last time she was Lady Wifi, her whole outfit was different but that wasn't important, Mari had quickly transformed into Ladybug and was sure that Rosa Renard, Honey Bee and Cat Noir would soon come and join her to help, she hid herself and began to look for Alya and see what she does so far, the girl was pretty much streaming herself screaming for her, Rosa and Cat Noir to surrender there miraculous... Or she would harm people which shocked her since harming people was very rare from akuma's to be honest "What do we got?" she didn't even look at her hero partner as he landed next to her.

"Alya akumatized with a new look and now willing to hurt civilians for our miraculous" she explained, Cat gasped in shock to her words as he looked to find Alya holding her parents, there principal, miss Bustier, a few reportes, a few officers and some of there classmates who were caught in the whole thing, it was terrifying to see right now but what could they do? Alya had these people and the only way for them to be free is by handing her the miraculous "I think I can make an illusion of us... Making her think will hand her the miraculous and show random people as us behind the mask... I also met Honey Bee, she's in position to use Venom to immobilize her while distracted" Rosa said as she appeared.

"Wait... We have a new bee holder?" Cat asked making Ladybug nod "I was training her for a while now and wasn't revealing her until today" she said simply making him nod in understanding, he didn't look all that happy about the whole new holder thing but he wasn't expressing his feelings on it right now which told Lila that he would once it was just him and Ladybug, but it didn't matter right now... What mattered was taking out Alya and saving lives, they all quickly moved as Rosa then used her power to make three fakes of them and sending them to Alya, she demanded there miraculous but the fakes demanded she released her victims.

She does as told and lets them run away before the fakes take of there miraculous to reveal three random people, then Honey Bee moves and uses Venom giving them the chance to destroy the object that holds the akuma and Ladybug then fixes everything, Alya is then back to normal while looking very confused on what happened to her before adults come back with her parents dragging her back home while yelling at her for the trouble she caused them so far, after that the four left the area to detransform and head home, Mari was worried about Cat Noir, she knows full well that he wasn't happy with being kept in the dark at all but sometimes she simply couldn't let him know these things.

So yeah she didn't tell him that Chloe got the bee miraculous back or that she gave the fox miraculous to Lila, she was certain that he would blow up about it and try to get them back and give them to people he actually believed were perfect for them without her consent, she sighed once in her room as Tikki went to eat a cookie as she got a text from Lila asking her if she was safe right now, Mari smiled and quickly texted her back in the positive before laying down in her bed, Chloe then started a group chat with them and Sabrina saying that Adrien and Alya were being punished at the moment because of what they were doing to Mari and Lila without a care in the world about there feelings.

This made Mari sigh in relief at the good news... At least now they were going to be left alone for good from those two... But now there was the bigger questions... What to tell Cat Noir and if she should reveal herself to Lila? She could hear Tikki eating but she didn't know what to say to her kwami right now... Should she ask? It might just help her a bit "Should I think about revealing my identity to Lila and Chloe?" she asked making her kwami stop eating to look at her "I don't see why not? Lila could be trusted more then Cat Noir with your miraculous right now and Chloe will be able to protect you even better then before" she explained making Mari smile to her words.

She thought about it first... She could tell Chloe so she can be safer... But Lila is her girlfriend and she really wanted to tell her everything, she just didn't know what Lila thought about Ladybug right now... Did she still hate her? So when they went back to school the next day, Ladybug was brought up by Rose and what Alya did the day before, Lila didn't really pay attention to it and simply focused on her notes... Until Rose asked for her opinion, everyone grew silent as Juleka tried to make Rose change the subject to something else... But Lila answered "I think she's great and knows who is best to work with... In the past there have been problems between her and Cat Noir while working with Rosa Renard and the new hero Honey Bee seemed to be easy" she began making them all look at her in shock.

But she wasn't done "If anything I think Cat Noir should be replaced with someone better then him... Cause who knows maybe one day he's gonna snap and force her to detransform in public to get her identity or follow her home to trap her" she said making everyone look at her in different ways, some looked at her in horror to how right she was and the rest looked at her in disgust for even claiming he should be replaced at all, after that, classes began making Mari look down to find Tikki and Trixx there looking at her with smiles on there faces... Making her know full well that telling Lila that she was Ladybug will be fine in the end.

Now if only it happened the way she wanted it to happen...