Not giving up?!

Chloe was so proud of herself, she was able to change herself enough that Ladybug accepted her as the bee holder once more, she had been certain that she would never use a miraculous ever again after her screw up but in the end she was with a miraculous once more, she was angry about the whole Adrien things... She hopes Ladybug finds a better cat then Adrien, speaking of the blonde he was in trouble for skipping classes in the end as a result he was under house arrest until further notice which she was certain wasn't ending anytime soon.

Currently she was in her room while Pollen looked over channels for a good show they could watch together, this happens every day at some point in the day so they can bond a bit, Ladybug explained that kwami's know a lot about the powers there holder will be able to wield and can guide them... But having a strong bond will take you far, as a result Chloe works hard to bond with Pollen whenever she can, she did wonder about Marinette though, Adrien had kidnapped her while claiming there was an akuma targeting her when there wasn't one in the end which really angered her.

"I just don't get what he was thinking? She doesn't like him and is happy with Lila so why still go after her!?" she grumbled after a bit making Pollen fly over "It's because of the ring" the kwami explained making Chloe look at her confused "What do you mean Pollen?" she asked making her kwami smile "Plagg is the god of bad luck, the ring carries that power. A person meant to use the ring while be able to use the power of bad luck outside of the transformation with ease... But one like Adrien who is not meant to wield the ring will be with bad luck for certain things" she explained making Chloe think for a bit before something clicked.

"His feelings for Marinette only happened when she started to hang out with Lila" she whispered making her kwami nod "The ring saw Marinette being with someone else as perfect bad luck for him, so the ring made him like her and try to be with her... And he will be with this sort of bad luck until it either wears off or he changes his ways" Pollen said before going back to the TV remote to look through channels, Chloe felt bad for Mari, this would be her life for who knows how long... But she did wonder about something "What about Alya? She is still focused on Mari dating Adrien" she asked making Pollen look at her "It's the effect of the fox miraculous... She is blinded by an illusion she created without realizing it" she said making Chloe groan as she understood.

"Alya's illusion is that Mari and Adrien are soulmates even though reality is they aren't and Mari is happy with Lila" she growled making Pollen giggle "Exactly, for her... In order to see reality she needs to accept that her illusion will never happen no matter how hard she tries" she said before finding them the perfect show to watch together... While Chloe got an idea about a few things, she decided to plan it out after there show as there bonding time was much more important then her plan, meanwhile Lila and Mari were in Lila's room, there was a heavy silence and neither of them knew who should speak up first about this whole reveal right now.

But Marinette understood that this needed to be done... Lila now knew her secret and must now realize the truth behind everything relating to the fox miraculous she was given, she was certain that Lila was probably still angry from when she was akumatized into Volpina, she would probably keep the miraculous and join Hawkmoth or reveal her identity to the villain, she really wanted to speak but she was just... Scared of her reaction to her answer, Lila on the other hand... Didn't know what to say right now, this was a huge deal to her... But right now there were more important matters to discuss "Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked making Mari jump slightly.

Lila winced at her girlfriend's expression, she was obviously worried about how bad things could go... But she wasn't like that anymore, so she had to make Mari know that, with that in mind she moved to the hall and grabbed the first aid kit and then gently moved to examine Mari who was still nervous, once she confirmed that she wasn't injured she put the kit away and then went to the bathroom to grab her "destress and relaxation Marinette edition" kit to pamper Mari and help her calm down enough that she will listen to her now... She knew that there was a slim chance that Mari will actually listen to her in the but she could at least try and talk to her.