Part 1

It was a particularly rainy day. The clouds were pouring nonstop, may be sky is crying. There are many people of different age and backgrounds were outside a company building. They were scared, in pain but the thing that was common was that they all are middle class people.

Today they lost lots of money because of this company. They can't go back home without it. They are here since last night since the news of this company going bankrupt was out. They lost all of their saving and now they can't do anything other than pour their anger on the company owner.

Mr. Henry Jones. The chairman of Jones & Jones pharmaceutical company. This company was in top fifty pharmaceutical companies in the world but now it is nothing. Mr. Henry Jones is nowhere to be found. No one knows but he has run away. Yes! From the back door of the company he has ran away last night only. He has already left America. But his family is here. He has two children that the whole world knew about...

Jack Jones and Julie Jones. Twins!

Both are at the age of twenty and studying Pharmacy and business but have no idea what is going on in their father's company and same is their mother... Harper Jones! She has an appointment to a spa today with her daughter. They don't care what is going on. And Jack do care but he can't do anything... so he did the only thing that came in his mind... he called his elder sister...

Electra Jones!

Electra is twenty-five years old. She is the eldest daughter. She left the country and moved to Switzerland at the age of twenty. She has not entered the country for five years. She is illegitimate daughter of Henry about which not many people knew. She herself doesn't know who her mother is. But she loves her father more than anything. Harper and Julie never liked her and that's why her father is everything for her.

When she got the call she instantly booked the flight and came in early morning. She had completed her masters and PhD in pharmacy in Switzerland. She is super smart and intelligent, she completed all that before any normal person can. She didn't go home but directly went to her father's company and was shocked to see the crowd. As she came out of the taxi and went to the main door, people screamed at her.

"Who are you? If you want your money, come down here stay in line" they said and she smiled. Her innocent face and smile can melt anyone but not this angry investors.

"Hello everyone, I am Electra Jones, eldest daughter of chairman Henry Jones. Today I am here to let you all know...." before she could complete an egg is thrown right at her head and she was shocked.

"WHERE IS OUR MONEY? GIVE US OUR MONEY." Crowd started screaming and started throwing things at her, some eggs and tomatoes while one of them threw a stone and it hit her head and she started bleeding.

"SHE IS THAT BASTARD's DAUGHTER. SHE MUST HAVE MONEY... TAKE HER PURSE" and people started to rush to her they took her purse and her luggage. She was pushed and hit and she fell on the ground. People started to take the little cash money she had in her purse and they ripped open her luggage threw her cloths, some even trample on her and she barely stood up. She was again pushed and she fell. She was injured and she knew once they will be done with her luggage, they will come for her.

She is not the one to run but thankfully before she was killed or worst assaulted by the crowd, police came and started to control the crowd and saved her. She was injured and mostly traumatized. She never believed in violence. She has always been a calm and collected person.

She deals with her brain in every situation. Police was escorting her out when from the crowd one of the men pulled her branded white dress's sleeve and tore it open. She felt the humiliation she never did in her life. Her eyes got filled with tears and the police man quickly covered her and took her in his police van.