Part 5

Electra's POV

"Because I currently have thirty percent of the shares and that's why I am the major shareholder and Chairman and CEO as well. Neither you nor your father can take any of that positions without my permission" and that just snatched my breath. How is this even possible? How? Aiden Miller? Is now my CEO?

 How is this even possible? How? Aiden Miller? Is now my CEO?

I looked at him and then all the other office members. They all were looking at me, waiting for me to say something. But I myself don't know what to say. Then Aiden entered the room like he owns it. He was wearing a beige suit and black shirt. He was looking fine and he stood right in front of me and looked into my eyes. I have always been good with reading people, I can understand what they want but this time... for this man, I am not sure.

"I think we should talk alone" he said and I nodded.

"Guys, I think we have discussed what we need to do, now you all get back to work." I said with a smile and every one left. Then I turned around and faced him. I was really not looking forward to meet the man I was thinking about whole night again.

"Did you sleep well Electra? It looks like you were up all night" he asked with worry and I plastered a bright smile to cover my tired eyes. The way my name rolled off his tongue... it was making me feel things I was not supposed to. He looks nice but even his husky voice is killing. This really isn't fair god. He is just perfect in every way, normal humans like us can't even be good at one department.

"I am fine Mr. Miller. Let's cut to the chase, tell me how do you have my company's shares, that too thirty percent?" I asked and he smiled. He showed me the file. He was right. He has the shares. And right now our shares are really low, no one wants it so he might be the major shareholder in the company.

"Why?" I looked at him in question and he took the file back and he looked at the door and the door opened and a man entered with a trolley and he placed the covered plates and left. What is that? He went near it and opened it and I was shocked... how?

"first... call me Aiden. And this is breakfast...Avocado toast with cheese omelette, eggs and bacon with pancakes with freshly cut strawberries and black coffee, extra strong." He said and I was shocked. How does he know this is my favourite breakfast?

"Don't worry, I have brought breakfast for everyone, I think it would be nice if we can talk after breakfast." He said and I looked at him suspiciously.

"How do you know what I like for my breakfast?" I asked directly and he looked at me with confusion.

"You like this? This is actually my favourite, that's why I ordered it. Then I guess we both are really similar, don't you think?" he asked with a smirk and I don't know why I am scared. No matter how I try, I am scared of this man, the mystery around him. I am scared in every way.

"I-I don't want to eat. I am not hungry. I will be back when you will be done with your breakfast" I said and I was about to leave when I felt him holding my hand and pulled me and I turned around and almost slammed in him but I stopped my self at last step and glared at him. What was that? How dare he touch me?