Part 2

Aiden's POV

I don't know how much rage I had in me, in just few minutes whole office is destroyed. I had whole top floor as my office. It had glass walls so that I can see the world but right now I was feeling like the whole world is laughing at me. I failed... I fucking failed. Ten years... I failed... that bastard must be laughing right now, he got saved. His company got saved. Company which he made from everything he stole from my father.

That fucking bastard Henry won

That fucking bastard Henry won... and I lost... again! I was feeling like that young boy again who lost everything. My thoughts went to that night when my dad committed suicide and police came to our house and throw us all out. It was a rainy day just like today... I was out side my house with just a letter from my father that he is committing suicide and with my young sister and half dead mother.

I had nowhere to go... all of our property and money was sealed. Mom was not even speaking since she got to know that dad is no more. Eva was just ten and sick. She couldn't even understand what was going on in our life, why people on TV are saying bad things about dad and where is dad? I took them to a station and sat them down and told Eva to take care of mom. Then I went to a 24/7 fast food restaurant and took a job to clean toilets. I worked for whole night and got my money and bought food and medicines for them.

I kept them hidden in my college dorm for few days and worked day and night to afford a crappy place. One day when I went to work, the dorm maiden found out and he threw them out. All my friends stopped talking to me, and mom... mom disappeared leaving Eva at the front door of college and when I went to find her, she was in front of our house which was now taken by Henry and I ran to her... but she was not breathing... she was dead! I lost her!

Since then I realised that my life has only one goal... ending Henry. My mom was right out side the house, he could have saved her but he didn't. He might have enjoyed her death because when I went he was right there at the balcony... looking at us with a smug face. That moment I knew... I had to kill him. I didn't even get to hear my mother for the last time... no... I can't forgive him... the pain my family went through; he will face the same and now even his family. I am not going to spare anyone now. Now they will see what it feels like to get destroyed completely.

I looked at the TV again at her face.... which was stuck there. I went close to the TV which I have broken but her face was still stuck and smirked at her. I slowly caressed her face in broken TV...

"you made a big mistake today girl... I won't let you go... now you will face the same pain which I did. You will hurt and pine for your family... I will destroy every single one of you Jones... you like being the saviour of the family right? I promise... you will beg in front of me to spare your family... you will beg for their lives and I will smile just like that bastard smiled when my mother died" and with that I punched the TV hard and Ryan came running to me and forcefully pulled me back before I could hit it again.

"Enough. Calm down Aiden" he said and pushed me back on sofa. My knuckles were already bleeding but I don't care... I need my vengeance and now I want every single Jones' life living hell. Ryan came and gave me a glass of water and I was still looking at her face.... smiling brightly and I threw the glass at the broken TV and now it was done. But water ignited some short circuit and it started catching fire and I enjoyed seeing her face burn .... Soon Ryan came and used fire extinguisher.