Part 3

Aiden's POV

I got out of Limo and gave a hand to Rihana and she came out as well. She has no idea why I called her here today. As we entered, lots of photographers snapped our picture and she kept clinging to me. Lord, I made a mistake calling her here may be. Press was asking who she was or what my relation with her but before she could reply I took her inside with me.

I am wearing a tux while she... well she is wearing something black which matches my bow tie. The gown she is wearing is barely covering her breasts and her ass. I can't believe she can't wear anything slightly decent. Just slight movement and her ass were showing to everyone. I guess I have to suffer tonight. She is actually a top model. But most of her work is financed by me. I don't mind, because she is really good in bed. That's what a woman should be right? So she is worth every penny.

 That's what a woman should be right? So she is worth every penny

I entered and then left her and went to look for Ryan. I found him with some random girl. Ryan is always like this. He just can't settle for one girl. I guess I am different than him in that. I only need a sex partner and Rihana is fine for me. I don't need to change. In fact I don't even have time to find a new one. But if you ask me if I am going to marry her or do I love her? Answer is NO. I don't.

I don't believe in love... it was love that forced my mother to follow my father and leave us alone. I won't be that weak ever. I will never ever fall for a woman and make myself that weak. I don't need anything like that in my life. I just want an heir and when the time will be right, I will use a rental womb and get it done.

"Is everything ready?" I asked and Ryan looked at his date and signalled her to leave and she huffed and left. I don't even know from where he gets these dumb girls.

"yes. Everything is ready. Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked and I smirked.

"Yes, tonight I will just jolt them, all three of them. Once they enter this party... I will make this party the door of hell for them" I said and he sighed.

"Ok, just let me know when you want the plan to execute...well I think it's time for you to greet your new guest... Turn around... she is here" he said and I don't know why I was feeling some different kind of excitement. I slowly turned around and there she is. At the entrance where press is trying to ask questions but she entered giving them a polite smile. As she entered and I looked at her closely. She has ordinary face, not filled with make up or anything. But still she was looking stunning.

 But still she was looking stunning