𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗

𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗

𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄...

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆.

( s u m m a r y )

JULIETTE JOHNSON has mastered the art of being reckless. In her mind, she had absolutely nothing to lose - no parents, no family, no friends; that is if one weren't to consider her equally reckless mentor. So when the order comes straight from Top Gun to call her in for a suicide mission, she's locked and ready to go into the danger zone.

Desperate to prove herself despite her young age, Juliette takes all the risks that she possibly can. It's all or nothing for the pilot. She never thinks about the consequences, thinking of them would stand in the way of her mission. Until she finds something to lose; someone to lose - then the stakes get higher.

BRADLEY BRADSHAW has already lost enough in his life. The changes he has had to deal with during his childhood and career are more than sufficient to make most people quit. But he won't. The scars have been left, and as a result, his flying has suffered - slow and steady, that's the motto.

But then a girl comes in - fast-paced and so reckless that it nearly sends a shock to his heart. She's everything he dislikes, dangerous, and easy to lose. However, there's a different side, one that once he gets to know, he can't help but grow attached to. And that's the greatest danger of all for those who fly off into the sunset, never knowing who will fly back home.

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

disclaimer *°•. all rights reserved @hihicat. most events and characters of the story are based on the movie "Top Gun: Maverick" and rights go to the creators of the movie. Juliette's storyline and dialogues are made by me.

warnings *°•. this book features themes of death, anxiety, crude language, and sexual references, if you are sensitive to any of these topics, please read with caution.

author message *°•. I would just like to thank each and every one of you who have voted, read, commented, and added this story to your libraries, it means so much to me and I hope you all enjoy it! If you enjoy this book or have any thoughts, please comment! I love reading them all.