Chapter 1 - Back to foxfire.

Hi, little authors note here, this chapter might be a little boring but we need to set the scene, Bridie and Ellie. 🥰

POV: Sophie

I walked down the shimmering corridors of Foxfire with Linh, Marella and Biana. Here we were, about to start Level 6. I have no idea what this year would bring.

"Girls, session starts soon! We should go to our lockers to get our books!" Biana told us. She was by far the prettiest girl in school with her teal eyes and dark wavy hair. 

"Ok, I guess your right," Marella responded twirling one of her many blond braids around her finger. 

"Yay! I have the universe!" Linh said flicking her silver tipped hair off her shoulder. Her silver eyes danced with happiness. "What do you have Sophie?" She asked me.

"Telepathy, so I should get going if I want to make it on time," I said.

"Teigans nice, he won't give you detention unlike Lady Cadance," Biana told me smiling. "Also Linh, I heard you will be busy helping Elwin in 5 days, so Sophie and Marella, do you guys want to come shopping with me in Atlantis when she is busy with Sophie's Helper?" Her voice made it teasing but Sophie's mind still flashed to all the other battles they had with the Neverseen, and almost all of them ended up with her and her friends in the Medical Centre of Foxfire.

"Haha Biana," I said with a smile, "and sure, I will Come shopping with you!" I added.

"Same!" Marella added with a grin. All of a sudden the bells chimed their usual harmony to signal everyone to their next class.

"We should get going!" Linh yelled over the chaos.

"See ya" 

"Bye"

Thanks for reading the first chapter! Don't forget to leave a NICE comment! We will try to update soon! Love u guys! 🥰

Bridie and Ellie