Chapter 5: Shopping Trip!

In the next two chapters you will experience what happens on the shopping trip and at training!!!! (The time was skipped forward 5 days btw)!

Marella POV

"I still can't believe this is how we enter Atlantis! Jumping into a whirlpool!" Sophie grumbled under her breath.

"Relax Soph! At least my hair doesn't get wet!" Biana told her flicking her hair. I laughed.

"It is not all about your hair Biana!" I told her, laughing harder when she fumed.

"For your information Marella! It is all about my hair!" Biana told me.

"Whatever! Let's go shopping!" Sophie told her. We all jumped into the whirlpool and then landed on a sponge at the entrance to Atlantis! We walked through the underwater city. We headed to a shop called 'Elvinia's Outfits For All Ocasions!"

"Oh no! I am not trying on EVERY SINGLE DRESS!" Sophie told Biana.

"Oh no Silly! You will not be trying on every dress! Only the ones that me and Marella aren't buying!" Biana told her. Sophie rolled her gold flecked, brown eyes.

"Let's make it we only only try on 5 dresses top," I sad before Sophie could retaliate. When they both agreed (which Sophie agreed quickly but Biana took longer to convince) we tried on dresses.

The dresses will be the next chapter 🥰 

"What dress should we buy Linh and Maruca?" Biana asked us. Me and Sophie shrugged. "You guys are hopeless shoppers!" Biana sighed. We picked out a dark blue dress for Linh and a light pink dress for Maruca.

After we purchased the dresses, we went to a cafe near the shop. (Sophie picked it out). 

"Sophie, no offence, but this cafe is bland, why choose it?" Biana wailed. I looked around and silently 

"I chose it because it sells human sweets! I figured we could try some and then take some back to Everglen!" Sophie told us.

"Umm ok?" I said, nervously glancing at Biana. We sat down and ordered food that we liked the sound of. When the waitress came, Sophie ordered for us, because she knows how to pronounce everything.

"Umm, Biana will get the chocolate cake, Marella will get the ice - cream and I will have the pavlova!" She told the waitress. She nodded and walked away. 10mins later she came out again carrying a bowl and two plates.

"Thank you!" I said. After I took a tentative mouthful, my brain exploded with happiness and coldness. "Sophie! This is the best food I have ever put in my mouth!" I devoured the rest of my food.

"I love my pavlova too! What about you Biana?" Sophie asked Biana. "What's up Biana? Not a fan of your chocolate cake?" She asked Biana.

"I love it, but I can't stop thinking about someone. He has to try this cake," she said. She hailed the waitress and she packed up lots of human treats and we were just exiting the shop when we heard Sophie's ringing.

"Hey it's Dex!" Sophie said. She picked it up and found a wet faced Dex. "Hey Dex! Wow, have you been crying?" She said, looking worried.

"Come... to the... healing... centre... now," he said, between sniffles. Sophie hangs up and looks at me and Biana with a worried expression.

"Let's go, it sounds pretty urgent," she told us.

When we got to Foxfire, we sprinted to the healing centre and saw three figures on beds and people crowding around all of them. We see Elwin rushing around with medication and gave most of it to the figure furthest away from the door. We wandered over to the beds and saw Wylie, Tam and Fitz lying on them unconscious. When she saw Fitz, Sophie collapsed to the ground and started crying.

"What happened to them?" She managed to ask Dex.

"The Neverseen attacked us during training," he said. 

Dun Dun Dun!!! There is another chapter. I am literally crying! Hope you Sophitz fans enjoyed it and are not too upset! Love you guys!

Bridie and Ellie! 🥲