Chapter 4: Alone with Sophie

Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter!

POV Fitz

I waited for Sophie at the big gates of Everglen. I turned looked at my massive crystal house wondering if I had explored all of it.

"Are you going to keep admiring your own house or are you going to tell me what you wanted to talk about?" I whipped around to see Sophie standing right behind me, smirking.

"Oh! Umm! Hey! I didn't hear you," I mumbled, blushing about the fact the girl of my dreams made a joke about me.

"All good! Anyway, where do you wanna go to talk?" She laughed. I shrugged.

"Let's go over to the lake," I suggested. She nodded and I led her over to the bank.

"So? Spit it out. What do you want?" Sophie asked.

I took a breath in, "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Before I could chicken out.

I hardly heard her response because my heart was thundering in my head.

"Fitz? Did you hear me?" Sophie asked, dragging me out of my daze. I shook my head. "I said yes of course I will be your girlfriend!" She said with a grin. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I smiled. I picked her up and spun her around. When I put her down, we looked at eachother, and she leant in and pecked me on the lips.

"That was a bit pathetic Sophie Elizabeth Foster," I said, smiling. I leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I got my hand tangled in her hair. After 30 seconds which felt like years, we broke apart and smiled at eachother. "We should go inside, Biana invited everyone over to plan out our training sessions." I told Sophie. She nodded. We walked back to the house.

Sophie POV

I can't stop thinking about that kiss! Me and Fitz are perfect for eachother! I looked down at my hand which was in Fitz's. He looked at me and let me lean on him. Gosh he is hot. We neared the house and we climbed the stairs together. We passed Biana's room and entered Fitz's instead.

"Fitz? Why are we in here?" I asked him.

"Come over here," he patted the bed and I lay down next to him. We made out for a while and then started talking. 20 minutes later Biana walked in.

"Guys! Tam and Keefe are here! The others are almost here! Come on!" She told us.

When she left I whispered to Fitz, "she and Tam are perfect for eachother you know!"

"Yeah, I guess so," he said.

"Alright, we should probably go with Biana before she explodes with rage!" I told him laughing. I noticed something was up with him, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Biana POV

I waited for Sophie and Fitz to come down. When I saw them, I got a notebook and pen and then started jotting down a timetable for out training sessions.

"Biana, could you tell us what the timetable will look like over the next week?" Dex asked me, scratching his strawberry blond head.

"No Dex! I need to finish it first!" I said, laughing when he rolled his periwinkle eyes.

"Awww! Come on Biana! Show me a least!" Tam asked me. I really wanted to, but then I caught myself at the last second. 

"No!" I said instead, laughing again when he pouted and tugged on his silver tipped bangs and his silver eyes dropped down to the ground.

Tam POV

I can't believe Biana said no! I really like her! She looked ready to said yes!

"Bianaaaaa! Pleaseeeeee!" Sophie tried, pulling me back to reality. All of a sudden Sophie's eyes went all puppy dog cute and had some tears in them. Biana looked ready to said no but then when she looked Sophie in the eye, she gave in and read out the timetable, which was short!

1. Wake up Routine

2. School

3. Training

4. Sleep

5. Do all Over Again

"Biana? Why did it take you that long to write just that?!" Keefe asked, sounding annoyed, probably because he would rather plot a prank against someone.

"Oh! It didn't! I was doodling half the time!" She told him, grinning when his jaw dropped.

"Seriously Biana?" Wylie asked, having this irritated look in his light blue eyes.

"Ok! We have our timetable! See you guys tomorrow!" I said. Everyone raised their home crystals to the light and leaped away

For the next chapter the time will be skipped to their first training together. Hope you liked the chapter! Leave a comment! Love u guys a lot!

Bridie and Ellie