★chapter fourteen★

Thank you for the five hundred reads
God bless you and I love you all so much. Let's keep reading

Indigo Evans.

Saturdays were my favorite, I had no work in the morning and afternoon but night. I am a bartender in one bar and I work only on Saturday and the pay is high. I looked at Aurora was playing games on my phone

Saturdays was our bonding time, I do her hair on Saturday, we walk to the park and  we've ice cream and talk about our week. I like this day because I don't know all that. might go on in her life"So how was school this week Aurora?". I ask, brushing her wet hair,  glance at her from the mirror.

A smile appears on her face"Mommy, it was so fun. I got three stars and I had pack of Chocolate milk. Thank you for refilling my card, mommy". She says and I chuckle.

Her lunch card was not for food, the food they serve comes with the fee but the card is for snacks that they use the card to buy.  They bake cookies, bring different treats.

"Anything for my trouble". I said kissing her cheek and a blush appears on her face. She took that from me, I mean I'm happy about it because think about it with me

You carry a human life in your belly for a whooping nine month and push her out of your whoah, then she looks nothing like you. I mean what sorcery is that? I was so happy when she got my eyes but her eyes changed and the doctor said it was fine.

I put some curling custard on her hair, her hair is curly naturally but adding this will make it more curly. I part her hair to two sections and put rubber bands making it into two ponytails. I gel her baby hair into curly patterns in front of her hair"Oh, my god. Mommy, is that me?". She giggled as she checks the mirror and smiles at me.

"Yeah, that's my trouble".

"Thank you mommy". She thanks, she give me a kiss and look at herself in the mirror.

"Mommy, look my teeth". She adds, she opens her mouth and uses her tongue to  move the shaking teeth.

I carry her in my arm and she squeals, she  wraps her arms around my neck"Addison is coming soon to take your tooth". I said, we named our tooth fairy which was me.

"Yah, would she give me money or a new bracelet again or a hair clips or_". She stop and the excitement on her face, I put all kinds of things because I don't want her to think she would always get money.

"We have to wait and see but let's make some apple sauce toast for you". I said, the excitement that shines in her eyes.

"Aurora, hit it". I said standing her on the kitchen stool and she takes two spoons.

"Oh, what time is it?". She sings.

"Breakfast time". I sing back.

"Hit, mommy".

"What do you when hungry?".

"Make some breakfast". Aurora sings and she drums with the spoon.

"What's delicious, nutritious and what do we love to eat?".

"Breakfast". She sings again.