The rescue of all

December 26 2018

There were the vks just relaxing the ones on Mount Villa .till Faina used her magic and awaken her magic .to the hypnotized vks they were attacking the other ones .

Patch attacked along with Hella's help they saw Daniel and his sister's . others on a boat and some vks were still there .Crimsa daughter of Queen of hearts helped to attack. the others hypnotized with the help of Winston cat and Ophelia cat children of cheshire cats ' .

Claudia furlo helped as well they need to stop it and notify Artiglaora. Hades found out and sent Persephone out . with a letter to Olympus .to notify them of the issue on Mount Villa.Hella saw her mom leave Mount Villa and go towards Olympus .

Hella :Patch I'm going to help out there. u guys keep up the fight" she left and followed her mom to Olympus.

Patch be safe Sister " he said as he was fighting a kid

Hella saw her grandmother Demeter. get the letter and all of Olympus was talking. Hella saw Faina sneak through Olympus hero school .

Hella followed her and saw some Artiglaora kids and hero kids . they started to attack and that's when Hella saw an interesting Star Dust Blade. she knew it was one. but it looked like the sword of truth and shield of virtue .a blond hair boy with brown eyes was weilding it .along with Haris son of hercules and megara . Diego with the Star Dust Blade of snow white Serrano. Ka'Okee daughter of Pocahontas was there too fighting the others. Hao Lài son of Mulan and Zî Ruí Jumped in to fight as well .they needed all the help they can do .then She saw Ares the God of War .with his sister Bellodona the goddess of war fighting too together .

Ares :don't worry we are here to help in this war "

Haris :Ares Bellodona u both came to help us "

Bellodona :we are not the only ones to help"

Rollant Bianchi : great to see her and Ares my grandmother never fails to have help come"

Ka'Okee Smith: that's right ur grandmother is the goddess of love "

Bellodona: focus on fighting kids "

Hao Lài :we got this they are gonna learn a lesson"

Hella realized Faina was doing this . with the students hypnotized . but Jie s brother was there fighting too . it was the only way to fight against this . Hella ran to Artiglaora undetected from Faina and saw the merkids of tritons daughters

Hella: we need your help war is coming from the sea on a boat "

Syren looked and nodded at her cousins. her and Coral texted Mariposa and Seidon to come .the rest ran to the water and jumped in and got tails .Coral heard from Seidon since she said it was an emergency .

Mariposa had it too so they both got in the water. saw the others Syren and Coral jumped as well to join in .after leaving there phones on the ground

Nerissa Fenix swam in to join them. with Mariah Jones and sat up in the ocean .

Hella: Nerissa everything okay ?"

Nerissa Fenix:my brother Wade stayed behind to help fight what the world is going on here? "

Hella: it's Faina she's changed into who knows what"

Nerissa Fenix :we got the fight here the sea we are better at it "

Seidon :yeah we got this as a fight. plus I took my grandfather s triton "

Mariah Jones : and me and Nerissa got the tentacles s for it "

Hella :boy are u gonna have all the power of the ocean good luck ." Hella left to Artiglaora . Henri and May were evacuating students . to go back and protect their homes . the ones that were there They left to do that . Hella saw Kartik and Charlie and Joy ,Jie, Lucy and Claus and Elric and Eva standing there to fight there .