Faina's Plot against Mount Villa

July 20 2017

Faina sat on her bed ,as mad as she was looking thru her clothes and throwing them . " i can't take this a sister from Mount Villa what next ugh " she throws something again .

Queen Lisette walked in " Faina sweetie are u okay " looked at her and her room

Faina " no im not Grammy not at all " looks at her

Queen Lisette looked around and closed the door " i think its time u knew the truth "

Faina" what truth ? What are u talking about ?" Looks at Queen Lisette

Queen Lisette :one im not the Real Queen Lisette. I cast a spell to make everyone think I was her .the real her is On Mount Villa. I am your real Mother . she looks at Faina as she saw her eyes wided

Faina" my real mother wait sleeping beauty isnt my mother ." she stands up real quick .shocked at what she heard .about everything she ever knew was fake .

A poof of dark purple smoke emerged. Queen Lisette turned younger the dark sorceress Morana . "This is the real me "she said looking at Faina and smiled . "Phobandos isn't even your Dad."

Faina "your Morana Dark sorceress Evil

Faina "your Morana Dark sorceress Evil .your my real mom ? "Looks at her closely .

Morana smiles evilly "yes I am, now that i am normal . my spell will lift and the real Queen Lisette .will be able to leave Mount Villy. "Not knowing she was already off Mount Villa.

"but dont worry I know where To Hide . come Find me in the forest deep in the dark ill help u .oh yeah I took Malificent's staff and spell book too."

With that said Morana cast an undo spell. revealing the truth of her not Being Lisette and disappeared before the guards in Phobandos 's Castle could get her and up went a poof of purple smoke .

Faina :oh my fairies. "Looks around and sees the guards run. as they headed into Elia s Room to check on her. then they left her room and went to find King Phobandos .

Faina Bianchi :what am i suppose to do now. I mean my whole life i thought i was there kid and im not .wait did King Stephan Even Know ,King Castello  Know. Did Orla and Phobandos just think to take me in as there kid cause they lost Thorn. " was shocked as ever now

Faina Sat down on her bed as a Guard came in to check on her .since the smoke was there from her room .

guard :Princess Faina are you okay ?"

Faina Bianchi:yeah Im okay just a bit worried and confused ... "looks at the guard

Guard :that's good I'll let Phobandos and Orla know "He ran off from Faina's room to check on Elia Rose. since she was back from helping May find her dad

Elia was with her parents talking now after the smoke cleared . the guards saw they were all safe the other guards .

Faina managed to sneak out and headed to her moms place in the woods. as she saw her with a small staff for her .they decided to start he dark evil training .