Olympian Party

December 28 2018

Maybelle took a sigh of relief .after this year she had at school. everything was better and the hero school invited them. all for a celebration. but she was glad her friends were safe .especially Thorn after what Faina did to her. no surprise that everyone was glad she was ok .

Elric made an announcement " attention everyone we are here to celebrate .the union of all of us coming together .to save our world and Elia or Thorn. as she is also known is safe. so Olympus hero school would love for us all to party together .so everyone enjoy the party "

He smiled and walked over to Hella and asked her to dance

Hella smiled and said yes

Kartik asked Jie  she said yes and they danced

Aarav danced with Elia

Nerissa was dancing too With Daniel

Mariposa was dancing with Haris son of Hercules

all the merkids danced as well

Rollant asked his wife Camille to dance and they did

Belinda danced as well

so did Diego

Lucy and Dean

Maybelle and Henri danced

Joy and Charlie danced too

Jana Danced as well with Dirk

Anais Celine Laurent was dancing as well.she was having a great time at this party.

Conall was having fun dancing outside at the party for fun .his grandma Aphrodite made flowers fall over everyone.

So did everyone else and the parents too

May saw her Mom dancing with her dad. it was nice to see her like that. her and Henri engaged and then they heard an announcement .

Elric hello everyone I like to make an announcement .I have asked My girlfriend who traveled from Mount Villa to Artiglaora .she has agreed to marry me .as our New Queen of Artiglaora.

Hella smiled and everyone clapped and congratulated her for it

They all parted and have fun. fairy godmother with the other fairies. .used magic .to allow the villains. to pass through the barrier .when ever they want. till a law will be passed .for it to come down completely .

Malvinia definitely wouldn't be returning to Mount Villa .cause of her marriage to Allister . Cruella was returned to Witman since they were still married.

Charlie was happy with Joy dancing and laughing

Cruella was with Witman dancing as well it was a happy day

Gael finally since he came to Artiglaora found out . announced he was Claus Bauista . the real son of Cinderella and King Angelo .He asked Althea his little Sister to dance. since he found out. he was happy to have his real family .she said yes .the brother she knew. never cared much about her .so she was happy to find out Gael .was her real big brother they danced .

Malvinia walked to Maybelle and Henri and smiled and congratulated them on there engagement

Henri thanked her

May smiled and cried a bit. her real dad totally changed her mom. from the one she knew .

Malvinia" don't cry May u will ruin your mascara and get puffy under ur eyes "

May laughed and wiped under her eyes

Faina was there and she walked away from Claus or Gael. which was his real name. she also saw sleeping beauty and Sultana Chaimeli dancing , laughing, having fun.she walked everyone was having fun celebrating .she bumped into Daniel Hook and his sister's. they were all having fun dancing. like the rest of Mount Villa and Olympus. She even saw Zeus and Hera dance ,megara hercules dance,Even Hades and Persephone were dancing. Ophelia Cat saw Faina.she asked  Faina if she wanted to dance. after telling her how beautiful she was. Faina wound up dancing with Ophelia.