01 | reincarnated

【梅の花の柱】

REINCARNATED▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REINCARNATED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The moment Chung Myung opened his eyes, after being ended up dead by those demonic bastards. He knows to himself that he grew stronger and powerful more than ever compared to his first life.

He's not even surprised now that he can see the sunlight again after being ended up dead again. He's not an idiot, he knew that he ended up getting reincarnated or reborn, whatever that is, again!

The first thing he notices is the whatever purple hanging on those trees, the warm sunlight that was brushing his face, and his body.

'WHY THE HELL IS MY BODY WEAK AND PEBBLE?! I WASN'T THIS WEAK WHEN I REINCARNATED ON THAT BRAT'S BODY! I RATHER DIE THAN SUFFER LIKE THIS!'

He moves his hands up high and fuck- haha! FUCK!! Why- why is he in that weak and fucking baby's body????

Then he tried to curse, but he can't even spout a word because of that tongue. That's kinda how he ended up yelling and shouting in those annoying baby sounds, not caring about some big door in front of him, he just knows that he's mad, annoyed, and MAD!

On the other side of the door, inside that estate, an eight-year-old boy heard the cry of a baby. Out of concern, he immediately ran not caring about his body, the servants yelled out of shock at their masters' action.

Then the young Ubushiyaki fell, panting, really hard. The servants quickly supported him, as they were ready to put him in the bed and treat him. But they were forced to halt when the young Ubushiyaki softly grip their arms that were supporting him as a sign to stop.

"There's- there's a child crying outside. Please make sure to treat that child well.." he said, panting between every word he spout, making them hard to comprehend what he said but thankfully they understood it mostly.

One of the servants quickly took an action by her master's order and saw a baby with black hair with pink eyes.

The only thing the servant knew is that the kid in front of her was not someone who was crying but someone angry. Is it because the baby's hungry? How could a person abandon a child in someone's place?

She was angry, a painful and unforgettable memory flash through her mind, and gently took the baby with care. She immediately noticed the rough cloth that he was wearing that made him surely uncomfortable.

She hurried her footing as she reached the main estate where the young Ubushiyaki her master, was staying.

She ordered a few servants to take some cloth and warm milk for her, "-Please give it to me after you're done."