06 | beginning

【梅の花の柱】

BEGINNING▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BEGINNING
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They held no rest, all of them are wearing black kimonos. Starting with Shinobu walking with a frame picture of Kanae and behind her was Kanao, the Ubuyashiki Family, and behind them was the Hashiras.

The burial, as also giving respects to Kanae, was hurriedly finished. Because, a new Hashira will be welcomed again.

This was now, Chung Myung, no, Ubuyashiki Haruo will be promoted as the Plum Blossom Hashira. Given by the fact that he fatally injured the Upper Rank Two of Twelve Kizuki and also managed to held him off for too long, not only that but also protecting Kanae for being devoured.

If not by Chung Myung, Kanae's remains won't be here safely.

Normally, to become a Hashira, one must be able to defeat 50 demons or one of the Twelve Kizuki. But, most of the member of Demon Slayer Corps that became a Hashira was normally only able to kill a lower ranks.

But Chung Myung was different, he was just a newly appointed as one of the Demon Slayer Corps the day before this happened, but managed to held off an upper rank. Not just any upper rank, but the second strongest in Twelve Kizuki.

It was weeks by then, months, then years have passed and was now winter. Many things happened, just like Muichiro was appointed as a Hashira just in two months. Shinobu was also appointed as a Hashira.

He don't want to admit, but, he hated the winter. Winter was the season when the war begun with the Heavenly Demon Sect, it also reminded of how the Southern Edge Sect but rather Jin Geumryong, the mimicry sword technique that they stole from Mount Hua Sect. Not only that, but also technique that Doma wield.

But it doesn't matter, just as snow melts in the blazing spring sun, it also melted away wherever the red plum blossoms bloomed.

Like a drop of blood that fell on a pure white snowfield, it was nothing more than a tiny dot that seemed fragile yet radiantly shone red.
The red dot is vividly on the form of a plum blossom.

Chung Myung climbed the Lotus peak and looked up at the dull sky. There was no longer any need to hide his training, but climbing up here calmed his mind, probably because this training had become a habit. A habit that he made in his second life.

"Ah, my legs." Chung Myung looked around and sat on a tree stump. He seemed to perfectly fit the image of an elderly man.

Now mesmerizing how he beat the shit out of Sanemi. It was also winter that day. He didn't get the chance to beat him hurriedly because of Ubuyashiki calling him over and over after his mission finished.