04 | celebration

【梅の花の柱】

CELEBRATION▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CELEBRATION
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The aromatic scent of blossoms are fluttering around the mountain, as Chung Myung sat on the summit with a mild expression.

He was mesmerizing those ordinary people that he was seeing on the height he's in. He can't heard anything what their talking about but how they punch each other was entertaining.

He was judging how sloppy their punches is.

His eye stopped watching those people when a crow landed on his shoulder, him with the name of Kuroo. The white weasel named Baek-ah on the other side of his shoulder was sleeping after she stole his food.

He also has a white weasel back in his previous life, also named as Baek-ah.

"Kaah! Ubuyashiki-sama summons you, Kaah!" Kuroo shouted loudly in his ear.

"What the hell?! I told you many times that don't shout at my ear! I'm really gonna eat you if you–"

"Kaah!!" The crow shouted again more loudly before flying off.

"That fucker!" Chung Myung cursed with an annoyed expression and clenched his fist out of anger.

His outburst disturbed Baek-ah sleep which he didn't care. He took the bento, and walk down the mountain. The mountain wasn't dangerous compared to the Mount Hua, that's why he can easily step down by having two mere steps.

For the past 8 years he lived in this world, he didn't do anything besides studying, gathering informations and snuck inside the library where outsiders are forbidden which contains the history between Ubuyashiki and the first demon.

Blue Spider Lily.

He knew for sure he saw that flower on the nearby place Tanjiro's at. But when he came back to that place, it was already gone. Does it only appear on a certain location and day?

When he finally arrived at the estate, he didn't saw anyone. Not even in the room where Ubuyashiki usually is, he saw a piece of paper that contains of location where they are.

Without much thought, he arrived to the exact location, he went inside and saw none. Went outside to look around if someone's there but as he expected, there were none.

Were they in danger?

"Haruo-san." A word, one word comes out unexpectedly.

Chung Myung quickly turned around to see a smiling figure of Ubuyashiki along with Amane and the quintuplets holding a flower. He sighed in relief when they found they're safe.

"Big brother, Haruo. Happy birthday!" The quintuplets said in union, they run towards him and force him to sat down on the grass.

He slightly slouched down his head when he realized what they'll do. One by one, they put those flowers they plucked on him while having their smiles, genuinely happy by it.