05 | hashira

【梅の花の柱】

HASHIRA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HASHIRA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arriving at the Demon Slayer Corps or also the Ubuyashiki Estate along with Chung Myung, Muichiro, Kiriya and Kanata. They were greeted by Ubuyashiki who has at his mild state, his left eye were mostly covered by his illness.

But that's not all. Kanae, Gyomei, Tomioka and Uzui, the four Hashira's as of now were presented. Although Obanai and Rengoku wasn't present. Kanae, Gyomei, Tomioka and Uzui has been a long time Hashira, them being presented could only mean one thing.

A new Hashira will be welcomed.

"Haruo," Ubuyashiki called out when he saw him. Kanata and Kiriya sat beside Ubuyashiki. "Muichiro.. How have you been?"

The two of them knelt down. Now that they have become an official member of Demon Slayer, it was a common courtesy to greet the Head of the Demon Slayer Corps.

"It seems that we've come at the wrong time, Oyakata-sama. Pardon us." Surprisingly, Chung Myung was the one who said that.

"Our exam went well, Oyakata-sama." Muichiro answered shortly Ubuyashiki.

"That's indeed great. As you must have also know, a new Hashira will arrived shortly. You two can also welcome him with the other Hashira."

"It will be our pleasure, Oyakata-sama."

Sanemi arrived and was greeted by the smiling figure of Ubuyashiki along with the Hashira and the newly appointed Demon Slayer.

"Well, aren't you something? Hey, Oyakata-sama!"

'What is this brat doing?'

"Shinazugawa, it appears you do not understand how to speak properly." Gyomei was the first one to point out his rude remarks.

"It's all right, Gyomei. Let him speak. I do not mind." Ubuyashiki uttered.

"But, Oyakata-sama.."  Kanae said, clearly worried and opposed, but Ubuyashiki also rest assured.

"You got no shame! You make me sick! You only think of those Corps members as pawns to be used and tossed aside. You've barely even tried martial arts or anything, I can tell by just looking at you. But you're the Head of the Demon Slayer Corps, it's pathetic. I've had it with all this!!"

By which Sanemi uttered with malicious intent. Chung Myung couldn't help but be mad, 'barely even tried martial arts or anything'?