03 | vitality

【梅の花の柱】

VITALITY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

VITALITY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You want to become a Hashira?" Ubuyashiki asked again for the ninth time.

In front of him was Chung Myung kneeling between his knees with his arms up, as per the punishment for not returning home before sunset.

Chung Myung nodded with a smile, "I want to help and protect people," what he said made Ubuyashiki smile proudly.

"I'm proud of you that you have an ambitious goal. Unfortunately, I'm also anxious that you will be sent to a dangerous place. Becoming a Hashira isn't easy as you think it is." He reasons with a concerned smile.

"That's why I'm gonna train." He nonchalantly answered and revealed a wide smile, "I'll start training by tomorrow!"

Ubuyashiki get up and scrunched down to Chung Myung, he patted his head and then said, "Don't push yourself too much, okay?"

Ubuyashiki actions quickly reminisced what the Sect Leader did. Hyun Jong, was the Sect Leader of Mount Hua Sect before Chung Myung died in his second life.

Because that man possessed something that Chung Myung lacked. He was never the Sect Leader, and Chung Myung was unable to call himself a Taoist. So, he couldn't help but respect the man who chose to follow the path.

He looked down and unnoticeably shakes his head. The man in front of him was neither Hyung Jong nor Sahyung Jang Mun.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama." He finally answered after the long silence lurking inside the room.

Both of them stood up with support from each other. Chung Myung supported Ubuyashiki's footing, his wife was sleeping so they are the only ones who are awake.

Now that Ubuyashiki has a wife to support him, there's no need for a servant nor a bodyguard in this large estate. But he decided to protect the place where his family lived in.

Family, even for him he still can't believe that he has someone to call a family.

For all the lives he lived, he always calls those people beside him are either discipline, comrade, ally, or friends.

The long night has passed, and Chung Myung gets up with his hair on his back. Deep inside he doesn't want to get up but he needed to get up. A silent long yawn comes out of his mouth.

He put his hair into its usual ponytail and changed to proper attire. He probably doesn't need a sword for now since he needs to train his physical body.

His Qi is one thing for sure but if his strength and internal Qi don't balance, and also include the fact that he's still in a child's body would be dangerous.