chapter 2

Gaurav Singh Rathore

Age 22

One of the youngest billionaires of India. Everyone was shocked as to how come he achieved this much at just a little age.

Crowned prince of Raigarh and belongs to the Rathore family also the 1st child of Maharani (queen) and Maharaj (king)Rathore.

He's a workaholic who doesn't like any disturbance in his work. Likes to go on long drives, it's like his hobby and love. Only car driving is the thing that can peace his mind.

His obsession with his clothes and being presentable every time is just on a different level.

Gaurav pov

I was going through a really hectic day.

he takes his phone and calls his secretary Sumit to reschedule and postponed his meetings to tomorrow.

Put back his phone in his pocket and headed toward the parking area.

When he reached the parking area, the parking staff gave him his keys and he left for a drive.

He visited his favorite place in Raigarh which belongs to his family but they opened it to the public anyone can enter there but not after 8. Whenever he feels stressed he makes his visit there after 8 and watches this view alone.

 Whenever he feels stressed he makes his visit there after 8 and watches this view alone

He arrived there and saw a girl talking to herself and then yelling her lungs out.

THANK YOU, GOD!!!!

He was amused by that too, although he doesn't understand why she yelled like this but hope she was feeling fine now, as a curious person he wants to ask that girl who standing in front of him, her back was facing towards him. And she doesn't even know that someone is also present there.

So not to scare her away he just fakes coughing so she can listen that she has company behind her.

But she was shocked and stood there for 2 minutes and turned.

The girl standing in front of him, She's a beauty no-no goddess.

Her long hair, hair black eyes her cute small height reached to her shoulders. Her nose stud, her mole on her upper lip.

She does have weight but her curves are well defined in this kurta. her perfect features, Her dark brown wavy hair whose length was longer than her waist. Her small waist her milky smooth skin. Her full lips and How she holds her outfit are so ethereal.

Everything about her is so beautiful.

Seeing her like this it's just like the time I should be stopped.
He wants to stare at her like this always.

All of his life he saw thousands of girls approach him, but he never find himself attracted to them but, this one is I dopersonality but this one is so so gorgeous. Which he can't even describe in words

He asked about her name or maybe surname but she replied that she doesn't share her name with strangers.

*Fiesty huh?! *He think to himself and smiled

He replied to her every question with his best smile which thousands of girls are crazy about but she always brushed off. Which he was shocked about but end up laughing.

And then she ran out from there.

His bodyguard Sudheer comes there's found him smiling and staring at the girl who was running out of there.

As he's older than Gaurav he knows what it is. So he asked

Hukum do you need her background details? Sudheer asked Gaurav.

No, I don't want it Sudheer. May I know, Why you asked this to me? He questioned Sudheer in a respectful voice because although Sudheer is older.

I don't know hukum i thought maybe you want it so asked.
He said to Gaurav.

He nodded his head accepting Sudheer's answer.

He sees towards that girl again and said to himself in his thoughts.

*I don't want to invade her privacy but I really do wish we will meet again.*

Author
Hey, hope you guys like this chapter.

What do you think will they meet again or not?

Or sankit will again comes to Pratiksha?

Vote for this chapter: 3 votes