chapter 14

Have you ever liked someone or been in some kind of relationship? Gaurav asked while raising his eyebrows

The whole flashback in front of her eyes was shown to her by her brain

Pratiksha replied: actually I used to like someone, what about you?

She tried to change that topic while suppressing her emotions.

Actually, i used to like someone too, he said with a decent smile but she can see how hurtful it can be.

Oh cool! She said not to touch that sensitive topic.

The environment was wholly silent but suddenly it breaks by the waiter.

Your coffee is here. He said and handed them their ordered drinks.

Gaurav cleared his throat to grab her attention so, would you like to go for a walk after this coffee?

Yeah sure, but where? She asked

Oh! There's a really nice park nearby so I thought that will be okay. He said

Yeah cool. She answered

After they drank their coffee, they headed towards the park, the huge gates were there, guarded by some policemen and security guards.

its looks like private property. She asked.

It is actually, he said while showing his proudest smile.

Then why are we here what if they kick us out? Chlo na gaurav idhr se.

Arey it's okay pratiksha, kuch nhi hoga.

Both reached the door, and one of the guards start bowing toward them.

Which makes her confused.

And they opened the gate for them, after entering the park she was mesmerized by the view it was awestruck.

Both of them were walking together sharing about each other.

Aesa idhar kabhi tha kya kuch? She asked in shock like how beautiful a place can be.

Hota hai pratiksha aapke samne hi toh hai. He said while mocking her.

Which she replied with an eye roll.

It might sound rude but please don't do eye rolls in front of me, I really don't like that from my childhood.

Which she just replied with a hum.
She moves her head downwards, staring at the floor while clenching her Kurti.