chapter 23

Author

Why the heck😢, I always suck when it comes to writing 00 or 05 chapters.

Okay, here my mellow drama ends and the chapter starts

Pratiksha's pov

Obviously, he can't say anything now because his ego coming in the way.

But he said in a liniments voice

I mean the dress is looking good. Not you.

"Wait what he thinks, I am not pretty? Aapni sakal dekhi hai bandar kahi ke.' But she's at
her to be in-laws so obviously can't speak this sentence out of her mouth

And end up ignoring abhimaan Singh Rajvanshi.

Then she saw abhimaan face-palming himself.

She narrowed her eyes end up thinking
"What's wrong with this guy today, whatever."

Pandit ji calls both of them to sit near the havan, so they can start the prayers in mahurat.

Vaibhavi devi abhimaan's grandmother asked pratiksha to sit.

She sat near abhimaan while her dupatta was on her head.

Pandit ji starts the prayers but before that he applies teeka on everyone's forehead.

Nishant, veer, and Trisha all 3 of them were sitting near their elder brother abhimaan

Nishant and veer are same age as pratiksha.

And Trisha is a year younger than her.

Pratiksha can sense Trisha is an introverted type of person. Maybe she should approach her after this havan.

Everyone was so into the havan and this includes a Katha (story) and its all ends with aarti.

Then after this havan, as pratiksha was thinking, she was making her steps towards Trisha who is with her 2 brothers yuvraj and veer.

But she was stopped by Abhimaan. holding her, by her wrist.

She glares at him but he replied with

"Don't move" he said with a stern look.

How come he gives orders to me? Self-centered dumbo

The aura coming from him is really dominating like a king is demanding his public.

Technically he's Yuvraj though 😂

So I am dumb huh? Abhimaan replied to pratiksha

Wait did I spill out or this guy can actually read minds??!

But she let go of this thought when she saw elders coming towards and giving both of them their blessings.

People were congratulating them.

Now she knows why he was stopping her, so others can give blessings to her and as Rajvanshi's soon to be daughter in law

She has to manage to make herself and her personality look good and presentable at least in front of their business partners

The endless line of guests was coming to meet them and give their blessings to them, including bouquets and gifts.

Abhimaan is also introducing the guest to pratiksha

And pratiksha has to talk to them with a smile.

One by one people were passing by handling her gifts but her eyes were struck by those brown eyes standing in front of her.

The person in front of her is

Gaurav Singh Rathore

His eyes and reaction are also wide as same as pratiksha.

Which was noticed by abhimaan.

Their eye contact was cut off by Abhimaan's sudden introduction

"And here it is, one of my childhood best friend also one of my clients cum partners from India"

Gaurav Singh Rathore

Gaurav's eyes were struck by pratiksha.

She moved her eyes from his gaze and tried to make a normal reaction that he was a stranger to her and she met him for the first time.

Abhimaan's pov

Why the hell are these two starings at each other like a ghost?

Gaurav congratulates them.

Abhimaan was happy to see him, and both of them hugged each other which Gaurav also responded with a smile.

Abhimaan goes closer to his ear and said in a really minimal voice.

Or bta yr gaurav teri crush mtlb aapni bhabhi kesi hai?

Abhimaan thinks he's pulling Gaurav's legs in a joking way but little does he knows

Jale pr namak lga rha hai woh.

Author

Ik ik the chapter is small, but I have an exam the day after tomorrow, and 😐 I am kind of not prepared for it.

One of my readers doesn't like the fact that I use photos in this book, but I just love to add how my characters will look in real life.

Dude, I was craving to write something so here's the chapter my dear readers.

Do comment about sankit and gaurav and abhimaan 😂
Rate which one is nice and which is not. all 3 of them.

Do vote it motivates me a lot

Also, I'll edit this chapter later. Coz this does have grammatical mistakes.

Lots of love from my side😘😘😘