chapter 33 childhood

At Rajvanshi palace
Udaipur, Rajasthan
June 28, 2003

The birds were chirping in the palace garden and the Rajvanshi family is present there with their guests.

Aap bethiye na mai khaana serve karti hu. Pratiksha mom said to them.

Arey but aap guest ho, aap betho na mai serve karti hu. Abhimaan's mom takes the bowl from her hand and made her sit.

Pratiksha or abhimaan kahi nazar nhi aa rhe?

Woh dono udhr flowers ke pass khel rhe hai. Abhimaan's Chachi said this while handling the desert bowl too.

"Roses na ho udhr bss, mai pratiksha ko dekh kar aata hu." Pratiksha's dad starts looking for his daughter from his seat.

Rajput ji udhr koi kaante wale gulaab hai hi nhi. Mera mtlb unko trim karke rkha hua hai gardener chacha ne. As the king of Udaipur said (abhimaan's dad)

Karamveer singh Rajvanshi

Author pov

What actually small and chubby cheeks pratiksha and abhimaan is doing let's check this

Abhimaan picked up some roses from the plants and handled it to pratiksha

Pratiksha ye lo tumhare liye hai roses.

Woww! Abhi. She crossed her hand in a thinking manner and asks

Tumko kese pta merko roses pasand hai?

"Merko sab pta rehta hai." The famous proud smile was on his face too.

But pratiksha noticed a lizard near her and she rushed towards abhimaan

and abhimaan was standing there like armor or shield in front of her to protect her from a baby lizard.

Pratiksha maine tumko protect Karna hai iss chipkali se, tum daro mat.

He was terrified but right now looking cool and brave in front of his friend is much more important than getting scared off.

After some time The lizard rushed somewhere to hide.

Dekha bola tha na maine. As abhimaan said it, both of them were happy and staring at each other with cute baby smiles.

And pratiksha pecked his cheeks as a reward. Which does make our lil abhimaan blush

But their talks were interrupted

By someone's yelling from far, yes it's their dads calling them.

Both of them rushed toward their parents.

At the some school in Udaipur
March 16, 2012

Pratiksha is now 12 years old