chapter 10

India, rajasthan
Time: 8:25
Date 17/march/2022

Gaurav's pov

"How many times i have told the priest uncle to renovate these stares, seriously how much big the gaps between these Stares are, ah! My back is now hurting because of this. People got drug and alcohol addiction but here i am addicted to this place."

The woman at his back was talking to herself. Because she can't sense any other person with her.

He turned and saw.

a woman with long wavy hair, which was reaching till her hips. she was dusting the mud from her clothes with her soft cream-like hands.

"ah! But back, oh god"

her eyes were looking so cautious when she sense someone's presence at her back.

again the third time in this month he saw those black orbs which can't be forgotten by him.

the connection he feels every time he saw those black eyes met with his brown ones. His eyes like the connection, staring at those eyes every time without doing anything.

he was so lost in her features, observing and adoring her like a art. shes not less than an art though. he thinks to himself and an art he draw of pratiksha comes to his mind by that a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Oh it's you, lol you have scared me "Pratiksha yelled on him

gaurav being shocked like how she reacted but its funny for him, because he never heard someone talking to her like this.

"Why what i have done?"he asked her while grinning like a teenage kid when they saw their crush, he acted the same.

"ahem ahem" she cleared her throat,

"You were standing there silently, i thought some drunk man is there, you know right this place ain't safe."She said to him

"Oh really this place is not safe, that's why i have seen you here most of the time."
he tried to pull her legs, jokingly replying to her last sentence .

"Ohh pulling my leg huh" she said while sulking

"Haan ji" he accepts it

Pratiksha shook her head

"See how beautiful this place is, like how i can see all the town from this place in this night light is just so etheral to me She explained herself." The reason she came here whenever she wants to.

"Yup, you're correct the view is actually really etheral" he said while facing and staring at her face.

because of that comment she got flustered

"Oh so now you also knew these stuffs huh" as she tried to pull his legs

"Which stuffs are you talking about?." Which he knows what she meant but wants to know the answer from her lips. As he starts walking towards

"Like the stuff you have just said." Explaining her sentence also stepping herself backward.

"Hmm, but what did i said pratiksha "he asked while moving his one eyebrow upward while moving towards her direction.