chapter 7

so, do you want to go on a drive? He asked

What?! She asked him, trying to understand his sentences.

I said wanna go on a drive? He asked again but louder this time

Wait! No, why will I?, She asked

"I thought you'll". We frowned while saying this sentence.

Why will I? Mr. Rathore we don't even know each other, also you're a total stranger whom I encountered 3 times. She said furiously.

Chill yr, I just thought to try, like even you said right you want to buy this car, And sorry if I hurt you. but you know what my father said anything can happen if you dare to ask anyone. who knows the answer is positive. always try to ask first. He spoke out his explanation and also apologized for his mistake.

Author's pov

Little did Gaurav know what he said that hurt her. He hurt her that's the matter so he apologized.

The person who grew up to be a king not knowing the fact, how that girl in front of him actually feel when he asked for the drive.

"It's okay," pratiksha replied to his apology, understanding his situation. what he just blurt out wasn't in a bad sense.

"So friends?" Gaurav shows his hand for a handshake.
*What the fuck am I saying?* He thinks to himself.

'Yeah, friends." She reached out her hands for a handshake.

Their skin met and an electric current ran down to their spines. Both of them were hell nervous and the conversation is become awkward sentence by sentence.

Both of them parted their hands.

"We are friends now, so shall we start this friendship with an introduction". Gaurav said to her not wanting her awkward replies.

Oh okay, she met with his brown eyes again and her face lit up.

"I m pratiksha rajput, 20 year old. And I like to paint, read books cook and sing too.

"Woah! Really?" He asked in excitement

"Yes "she replied shyly

"I am literally a big fan of food, you know what,food is my life."
He said with the brightest smile someone can ever have.

She smiled at how he got happy just with the name of food like a small child.

Okay, now it's your turn. she said to him

Myself Gaurav Singh Rathore said his name with full of pride, to which pratiksha just smiled.

Currently 22 year old,So I like to paint too, drive, things related to finance, I like to see stock charts it's my type of entertainment.

"Oh 2 years older hn" pratiksha questioned

He nods