Aries ♈️

(A/N definitely another past tense, some stuff just has to be revealed lol I thought I'd start off revealing their signs remember Dave and Faye's birthdays are a week apart definitely did some research, this is also me and my fiance's signs lol what a coincidence right, Enjoy!)

And of course, who could be a better match for an Aries than another Aries?

Aries Man in Love in relationships, Aries are obsessive. Once they set their sights on something (or someone) they cannot stop thinking about getting their way. Aries is passionate, so they won't hold back their feelings about you. They are going, to be honest about wanting a relationship with you or wanting to sleep with you. You won't have to guess what they want because they will make it perfectly clear. He will be persistent and repetitive in his attempts to win the attention of the subject of his affection. He will call, text, and show up at your door. Once they have claimed you as their golden prize, nothing gets in their way. Sex with an Aries man can be quite an athletic affair lots of sweat pouring off slick flanks, acrobatic positions, and possibly a bit of consensual rough play.

Relationships with these wild and headstrong creatures are not for the faint of heart – a female Aries will keep you on your toes with her fiery energy, blunt honesty, and satirical sense of humor. Aries women love the heart-thumping adrenaline rush, the hunt, and the chase. She wants a two-way path in a relationship. When it comes to sex, Aries women can be described as a sheep hidden in a tiger outfit. She likes to experiment with new things, and nothing is too much for her. With sex, Aries prefers something fast but full of passion, something intense without any overthinking getting in her way. Sex with an Aries woman can be a combustible affair, a veritable bonfire of passion that can be completely consuming. Despite this, she's a good lover who is generous with her partner, and an intimate experience with her is one that won't be forgotten.

Dear reader im taking you back again this was a couple weeks after the last weeks later

Dave POV

Weeks Later

It was definitely around all over about Faye and I and that ain't no problem I need these niggas and bitches to know that's me but that also come with its own separate shit and I need her to be prepared and ready

I made my way to the trap counting and dapping Jay

Jay- niggas don't come outside no more

Me- hell nah what I'm on inside the house

Jay- ohh you say you got one of those she a wife huh

Me- definitely she gone be my wife

Jay- ooo shit Faye got yo ass like that

Me- moe the shit crazy

Jay- wait till im on that niggas ain't gone see me either

Me- shit im tryna build

Jay- on my soul

We took a shot of Henny

Jay- shit but come out tonight scrub

Me- i'm coming out tomorrow she ain't gone go for that tonight since I was on trap shit yesterday

Jay- whipped-cough

Me- lmao and I don't give a fuck

Jay-im fucking dead alright nigga you better come tomorrow

Me- I got you nigga

And I need to talk to her and that had to be tonight

Incoming Faye