You're My Favourite Sound

||WARNING|| THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT||

(The story plot will continue normally after this so feel free to skip this Chapter if you're uncomfortable)

Venti felt his arm getting a little sore from holding Xiao but he wasn't about to let go. Ever. He could feel Xiao's breathing getting slowly calmer every time. After a few minutes, Xiao hazily pulled away, looking to the side as he brushed off the tears and hurt he didn't want to admit were in him.

"Feeling better?" Venti asked.

He nodded. "I've made up my mind. It doesn't matter if you're an archon. We're still...together, unless you don't like tha-"

"I would love that," Venti reassured, holding his hand briefly.

Xaio gave him a slight smile before getting on his feet and helping Venti up as well. "You're really strange," he said.

"What do you mean?"

He sighed. "For years now, I haven't shed any tears or smiled. I thought I forgot to do either of these things. But with you, it's...it's different. I don't know how to explain it."

"You don't have to," Venti said, "Are the best feelings not the unexplainable ones?"

"They are?"

Venti raised a brow before giggling. Xiao rolled his eyes, he couldn't help but smile as well. But he knew exactly what Venti meant. His giggles for example were something that Xiao would cherish for the rest of his life but could never explain how they make him feel. He admired every glow in his eyes. Every note of his songs. And every butterfly he got from being around him.

"What is it? You zoned out," Venti said.

Xiao shook his head and wrapped his arms around Venti's back. "I was just thinking about you," he said. Venti blushed, looking away. Xiao immediately grabbed his chin and gently pulled his face back towards him. "Don't look away, keep your eyes on me."

Venti's heart skipped a beat. Now he couldn't look away even if he wanted to. The two stood on that cliff, gravitating into one passionate kiss. Xiao lowered his hand to Venti's waist first, then to his hips. Just as one kiss ended, their lips were taken into another, moving at a rhythm only they would know.

"Hold me," Xiao said.

Venti tightly placed his hands around Xiao's neck and pressed his body against his. Xiao quickly transported them to the Inn.

"Oh, looks like you found him!" The boss said, holding back her enthusiasm, or trying to.

"Yeah, I found him," Xiao said and continued in a whispering tone, "And I'm not letting him go." He shot Venti a look.

Venti chuckled, his face was getting hotter by the second. As they left the lobby, Xiao placed a hand under Venti's legs and lifted him. He carried him to their room and shoved the door with his foot to close it. He kissed him once more while he was in his arms before throwing him onto the bed.

"What are we going to do?" Venti asked, his mind flowing with ideas he couldn't help.

"I'm going to punish you for leaving me this morning," Xiao said jokingly. He hopped on top of Venti. "Tsk, making me wake up without seeing your face."

"Well, my face is all yours no- mm~" Venti said.

His words got fumbled by a thirsty kiss from Xiao. He brushed Venti's bangs out of the way and began giving him pecks all over. Vneti intensely grasped Xiao's closer, pulling him in, begging for more. He attempted to get his shirt off but he failed, having his eye closed in bliss as Xiao ran his tongue inside his mouth.

He pulled away to catch his breath and Venti took the chance to undress him. He smiled as he caressed Xiao's bare chest. He leaned on his elbow to get closer and licked his nipple before taking it in his mouth.

"Mmmh..." Xiao held Venti's hair as he pleased his nipples.

With his hands still on Xiao's chest, Venti slid out from under him and pinned him on the bed. He held Xiao's hands with one hand and rubbed his naked abdomen. While Xiao would usually be able to take control, he was now weak, but in a way he never thought he would enjoy. It's as if his body was the one controlling him now.

Venti pressed his forehead against Xiao's, looking at him lovingly. He nibbled on his lip and took his mouth away when Xaio would try to kiss him. He teased him a few more times before giving one passionate and long kiss. As it felt like the room was on fire, Venti started removing his cape.

"You know...When the Fatiu took you, I thought they'd hurt you," Xiao said.

"Aw, were you worried?" Venti said.

"Of course. It's the most scared I've ever been. I don't ever want to lose you." He unbuttoned Venti's shirt.

"You won't. No matter what happens, we will always have each other's backs, right?"

"Yeah," Xiao said, helping him out of his clothes.

"I want you to keep me by your side forever."

"I will,..Otherwise I'll miss you, and your laugh...and my favourite sound."

"You mean my songs?" Venti said.

The cool air from the window blew against their skins. "No." Xiao tossed him back under and leaned in next to his ear. "Your moans."

Venti let out a sudden gasp when Xiao steadily slid his hand inside his pants.

"Haah...Xiaoo-ahhh~" He jumped from the unexpected pleasure and held on to Xiao's neck to remain in place.

Xiao's fingers carefully twisted around Venti's cock. He pushed his thigh apart and continued touching him, making his head tip back.

"Mmm...ngh-" Venti's whimpers died out. He ran his fingers through Xaio's hair when he kissed his lips.

"Not too loud now," Xiao said.

He completely pulled down Venti's pants and socks, throwing them to the side. Venti glanced down, nervously anticipating. Xiao ran his tongue from the base to the tip of Venti's most sensitive area.

"A-aaaah, mmmmh~" Venti desperately formed fists, grasping the sheets tightly as he panted.

The sounds of helpless bliss filled the room as the two were overflowing with love for one another. One more lick and Xiao took Venti in, moving up and down.

"Mmm- Ohhhh uh uh, Xia-Xia..oooo-"

Venti muscles tightened, his whole body tensing up as he came. Xiao embraced him as he squirmed in his arms. After licking the cum off his lips, he planted a couple of soft kisses on his neck and gave him a minute. When he'd cooled down, Venti tugged on Xiao's pants. He helped him take them off slowly.

"Do you want to turn around?" Xiao asked.

Venti nodded as he flipped over, laying on his stomach. Xiao began caressing his behind, making Venti wriggle around. He then pushed his cock inside Venti's crease. Making tender and delicate movements as he made his way in. The last thing he wanted was to hurt him.

"If you're in pain, tell me," Xiao said.

Venti nodded. It was a little unsettling but he quickly started to feel the pleasure. "Ughh...ngh," Xiao heavily moaned as he tried to remain collected.

"H-uh. Xiao...Ahhhh, ah ri-right there."

"Here?" Xiao asked, thrusting at the same spot he was at a second ago.

Venti responded with a high pitched moan that Xiao could've sworn the whole Inn had heard. It caught him off guard but he couldn't deny he enjoyed it the most. A part of him wanted all of Liyue to know how good he was making his boyfriend feel.

"Aha yes, yes...please, Xia-ohh mhhh," Venti made sounds as he breathed.

He buried his face into the pillow when Xiao finally came. Xiao sighed in relief as he pulled out. He collapsed on the bed next to Venti and pulled him closer for a hug. Covered with nothing but each other's embrace, they rested. As they dozed off for a nap, their minds were at ease knowing that whatever happens, they will always love and care for each other. No matter what...

To be continued...