Cecelias

Cecelias.

It is said that they only grow where harsh winds blow. They are often found in high grounds where no one can reach them. Venti pulled a Cecilia flower from behind his ear. He kissed its petal and laid it on the dirt.

"May you rest well," he said.

Xiao squeezed his shoulder. He helped him up and they took a last look at Albedo's grave before leaving back to Wangshu Inn.

"You okay?" He asked him when they were in their room.

He covered him in a warm blanket and hugged him tightly.

"I don't know," Venti said.

Xiao remained quiet, allowing Venti to vent in his arms.

"I never wanted to lose another person...yet it happened," Venti said. He wanted to say more but the burning in his throat choked him up.

He broke down and hid his face in Xiao's embrace.

"The pain will pass," Xiao said. "It won't dissapear but it won't hurt like now. That much I can promise you."

Loss was all to familiar to Xiao but one thing was for sure, he was going to be by Venti's side no matter what.

-Author's Note-

I literally don't know how to end this story anymore lol so I will mark it as complete for now. If I get more ideas or if many people like it, I might update or even make a whole new XiaoVen story. I still work on other fanfics so check them out if you like my writing maybe you'll find something you like. Thank you for reading this far. Love!