Mistakes

A loud knock interrupted Albedo's sleep. He recklessly rushed off bed and to the door, his hair a mess. He would never let others see him in this state but the urgency in the knocking only seemed to increase.

"How can I help you?" He said, barely peeking out the door to see the boss standing there.

"You're a friend of Venti's, correct?" She said.

Albedo pushed the door completely open. "Yes. Has something happened? Where is he?"

"He's downstairs. It's his fifth glass of alcohol and he won't stop. I'm afraid he might get sick..."

Without another word, he rushed down. His head turned left and right as he searched around. Venti was standing in front of a group of people, swinging a glass around as he walked clumsily.

"The winds that come hither are only destined to finally wither," he sang, "Wish I called you my tide so you return, but you were a breeze that knows not of a home. On the verge of fate, here I wait for the next swirl to carry you back to me." He drank some more while tripping on his own feet.

"Venti!" Albedo called him. He took the glass from him and placed it on the table. "What're you doing? Let's get you some water."

"I'm f-fine. Why are you acting so worried? As if you care or something," he laughed.

"Because I do, now c'mon," Albedo said. He held his arm and led him away.

"Why are you touching me so much?" Venti giggled. "You think I didn't notice? My boyfriend would be so mad at you. Oh wait, I don't have one anymore."

Albedo suppressed a reaction but his face was obviously flustered. "Venti, you're drunk." He aided him up the stairs.

"Why aren't you? Do you want to be? It tastes good."

"No, I-"

"What? You don't believe me?" He said. He stumbled into Albedo and raised his head up. He kissed him just quickly enough for the taste to linger until Albedo licked his lips right after.

Albedo paused for a moment, his mouth open in shock.

"You liked it right? Admit it," Venti said.

Albedo silently gripped his waist, giving him a steady footing. He violently pressed his lips against Venti's lower lip, then upper, rubbing his torso as he did. Venti finally gave in, his body was less tense than it had been.

He let Albedo kiss him over and over. It was nothing like Xiao's kissing. These weren't necessarily passionate, neither slow. They were quick, aggressive, needy.

Albedo finally lifted his mouth off. He leaned in to whisper to him. "I can love you right."

Venti didn't know if it was the softness in Albedo's voice or his words that made him tear up. He couldn't bring himself to make eye contact but he stepped closer. Albedo took his hand and brought him inside the room.

"You can trust me," he said, helping Venti lay down on the bed. "I only, only want what's best for you. And I will never leave you like he did."

Venti lacked a response just as much as he did emotions. He took hold of Albedo's collar, and pulled him closer. He inhaled his colone, intoxicating himself with his scent. It was addictive.

Albedo unbuttoned his shirt, letting it reveal his pink nipples. He pushed Venti's bangs up and kissed his forehead, then moved on to the tip of his nose and his lips. He was desperate to have him but at the same time, had to make him feel safe and wanted.

"I love you," he told him.

A lump in Venti's throat seemed to choke him up. He uttered a 'me too'. Albedo undressed him, leaving kisses along his neck all the way to his stomach. He unbuttoned Venti's pants and took them off with the socks.