Something More (Tom Holland)

Hey everyone! Here is the first imagine of this book! I'm also open to requests, so feel free to ask! Also, I own no characters except my own, and I am well aware that Tom is dating Zendaya. This is just purely for fun, and I apologize if any of my works seems rude towards another actor. I may end up changing some of their personalities so the plot line works better.

Next, I apologize if the personality Y/n has doesn't match your personality, and I ask that you just roll with it. This is my first time doing a Tom Holland Imagines book, so any suggestions would be wonderful!

Word Count: 1,255 (Not including the Author's Note)

So, without further ado:

________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn't unnatural to see me at the Holland's house.  In fact, whenever I wasn't there, the Holland boys were with me, usually doing something questionable.  Being an Osterfield, I grew up rather close to the Hollands, seeing as how my parents, and even my older brother Harrison  were best friends with them.  I got along really well with all of them, (Of course, it took some time before I warmed up to any of them, and didn't fully trust them until Harrison threatened to burn all my books if I wasn't nice to them) but it was nothing compared to the friendship I had with Tom. 

We were like two peas in a pod. He was the Peanut Butter to my Jelly, the Sun to my Shine and- Well I think you know the rest. For me, I always hoped Tom and I would become something more than "just friends", but Tom showed no emotion of wanting that as well.  So, not wanting to ruin our friendship, I did what I did best, (which was being an introvert) keeping my thoughts to myself, and made sure no emotions slipped. 

I continued jotting down my random thoughts in an old junky notebook, while trying to pass time.  Harry and Sam were out playing rugby, and Tom, as well as Harrison, were on their way back to London, seeing as how Tom had finished filming the necessary scenes in America for his recent film.  I was excited to see Tom, and had resolved to admit my feelings towards him, despite the many things that could go wrong.  I was rather surprised by my sudden burst of confidence, and knowing I wasn't going to have another opportunity like this for many more years to come, I decided to go with the flow.

I was about to begin another paragraph, when I heard my name being called from outside.  I hastily closed my notebook, hiding it in a secure spot, before making my way outside where both Harry and Sam were waiting.   They gestured for me to sit with them, and complying, I sat down on one of the chairs that was placed on the patio, basking in the comfortable silence that was settled between us. Eventually, Sam spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Do you like anyone Y/n?" Sam randomly questioned.

I wasn't really sure how to answer.  This topic was always touchy between the three of us, seeing as how they both confessed they had feelings for me only months ago.  "Why do you ask?" I asked suspiciously, careful to keep my emotions in check.

"Well," Harry wrung out his hands in front of him, due to the awkward situation. "when we told you that we both had a crush on you, you said, 'I think you guys are amazing friends and you deserve the best, but I don't like either of you like that,' you didn't tell us why you don't like us that way.  Is it because you have eyes for someone else?"

I wanted to die.  This was such an awkward moment, and I didn't know how to respond.  Do I tell them? No, they would murder Tom.  Maybe I should lie and say I don't like anybody.  But we agreed to not keep secrets from each other. 

I sighed before deciding to answer truthfully. "Well-"

"Hey guys! There you are! We've been looking all over the house for you!"

Oh thank God.

Tom laughed as he slid the screen door shut behind him.  "Y/n, Harrison is inside putting his things away if you're looking for him."

I nodded my head in thanks.  Heading towards the door, I gave Tom a bone-crushing hug, whispering in his ear, 'I missed you', before heading inside to welcome Haz home.  Unfortunately, Harry and Sam, remembering my hate (bit of an understatement, but we'll stick with it) for hugs, had wide eyes as they slowly put the pieces together, and discovered my untold secret.  Great, this was going well.

*Time Skip to Dinner*

Harrison and I were staying the night at the Holland's and were currently feasting on the amazing meal Nikki had prepared for us.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Holland!" I said, while shoving my face with food.

"Absolutely! And Y/n, you know better than to call me 'Mrs. Holland!' Nikki is fine."

As we all continued to eat, I couldn't help but stare at Tom.  The way his eyes lit up with joy while laughing at a joke Harrison said, the way his curls bounced on his head as his whole body shook with laughter, the way his laugh sounded as it tumbled out of his mouth-

"Y/n darling, are you okay?" Nikki asked.

Shaking the thoughts from my head, I laughed and replied saying, "Sorry. Just a bit tired. Didn't sleep well last night.  What was it you were saying?"

"Oh, I overheard Harry and Sam talking about you and something about a crush? It just occurred to me that I had never thought to ask you if you had your eyes on anyone special in your life?"

The whole table grew silent in anticipation for my answer.  Blushing, I shot a glare in Harry and Sam's direction, who simply shrugged it off might I add, and mouthed, "We'll talk about this later."

I contemplated on how I would work my way out of this one. But, before I could answer, Harry beat me to it.

"Yes she does!" he blurted.  Sam mouthed to him warning him to stop, but when Nikki asked who, I could see in his eyes he couldn't and wasn't going to keep a secret this big. "Tom-"

I lunged across the table and covered his mouth with my hands, but I was to late. My secret was out, and now everyone knew, including Tom himself.  I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I excused myself from dinner in embarrassment.  I trudged along to the bedroom Harrison and I shared whenever we were over and flopped on my bed.  I covered my head with my pillow and groaned, just wanting this nightmare to end already.  Due to wallowing in my own self-pity, I was oblivious to the figure that had sat themselves next to me.  After a few minutes, the figure decided to make their presence known by breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry about Harry.  He was probably just jealous that it wasn't him you liked, and Harry being Harry, let his emotions get the best of him.  He really is sorry though." The voice, which belonged to Tom, sighed, as I refused to show my face to him. "Love," he slowly pulled the pillow from my face, and smiled at me. "why are you hiding?"

"Because I probably look like a slob with my messed up hair and my beet red face." I mumbled, trying to reach for the pillow again, only to be engulfed in a hug by Tom.

"You don't have to hide your face in embarrassment darling." He cooed in my ear.  "You're the most gorgeous thing on earth to me, bedhead or not."  I looked down attempting to obscure the growing smile on my face, but Tom simply lifted my chin up.  "Don't ever try to hide your smile.  Your smile can brighten even the darkest room." he whispered, before slowly connecting his lips with mine.

The smile on my face grew more, as I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.  Soon, Tom broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine, a childish smile planted on his face as he whispered, "I always hoped we would become something more."

______________________________________________________________________________