Do Me a Favor? (Part Three: Tom Holland)

Summary: You're trying to impress someone and what better way than to make them jealous? With help from your best friend Tom, things will surely go as planned. Or will they?

⚠️Warning⚠️: Language

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: MENTIONS OF ATTEMPT SUICIDE AND SELF-HARM! IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU STRUGGLE WITH, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO NOT READ.

Word Count: 1,337 (Not including the Author's Note)

Requests are open!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

New set of rules.

Rule 1: Never ask for a favor.

Rule 2: Never fall in love.

Seems reasonable.  After all, I was one to screw up my feelings towards other people. 

For example, exhibit A: Lucas.  He was an idiot.

Exhibit B: Tom.  And I just had to let him go didn't I?

When my world was dark, he was there.  When my thoughts began to devour me, he was there to clear my head.  When I tossed and turned at night, he was there and filled me with a sense of comfort.  And I let him go.

I let him go.

I left him for a complete douche-bag. 

I hadn't seen Tom in a while, but I hoped that I wasn't the only one feeling affected by this sudden 'break-up'.  I had heard, however, that he started going out with Ayla, so now, I had nobody.  Couldn't talk to Tom or Ayla, and I didn't feel comfortable enough around Lucas.

I was walking around my neighborhood on a rather depressing day.  The sky was grey, raindrops fell from the sky, and the wind blew eerily.  I rather enjoyed this weather, but today, it felt like a reminder of everything I lost.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.  Taking it out, I saw a message from Nikki asking if we could hang out.  I wasn't sure if she knew about Tom and I, but even if she did, it warmed my heart to know she still cared about me, after what I did to Tom.

Shoving my  phone back in my pocket, I continued to walk and drown in my thoughts.  The rain began to fall harder, so I pulled my f/c (favorite color) hoodie over my head.  I walked further and further, without a destination in my mind, when my phone buzzed again. 

I took it out, and my eyes widened at the name of the contact.

Tom💕:

You look beautiful today.

I whipped my head around to try and find him, but he was nowhere to be found.  I looked down at my phone again.

Tom💕:

So that's where my hoodie went. It looks much better on you
than it ever did on me.

I looked down at the hoodie I was wearing, to see it was, in fact, Tom's.  I pulled the hoodie off and was desperately trying to find Tom, when another message popped up.

Tom💕:

Miss you. Sorry for bothering you.

I quickly began typing a response, when my phone buzzed, signaling that Tom had blocked me.

"Damn it Tom!" I sighed. "Come on! Thanks a lot Thomas! I miss you too!" I yelled. 

My head down, I walked back home, unaware of the figure that was sitting on the park bench under the maple tree.