Infatuated (Peter Parker)

Summary: Y/n has been getting visits (and boy advice) from the one and only Spider-Man. But what happens when Y/n admits her love of Peter Parker to the masked hero, whose identity remains unknown to the young girl?

⚠️Warning⚠️: Language

Word Count: 2,989 (Not including the Author's Note)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I glanced up at the window once more.  The time on my watch read, '11:53,' meaning that Spider-Man was going to be here any minute.  I had grown to love the visits from him, ever since he accidentally swung into my window, due to various amounts of pigeons blocking his sight.  Every night, he would show up at exactly 11:55 and we would end up talking until 2:00 a.m. hit.  My parents hadn't found out about the visits I got from Queen's famous Spider-Man, and I preferred to keep it that way.  My mom would end up telling my whole family, meaning my older sister would end up staying awake with me, mainly because of her crush on Spider-Man.  She was 2 years older than me, but I was the mature one.  She was always talking about boys and sneaking out at night to go to some lame party, while I was constantly being told to take a break from studying, and that I would regret overworking myself.  She was consistently talking about her crush on Spider-Man, and would insult me because I didn't see Spider-Man in that way.  No, I was more focused on a certain brunette at my school, Peter Parker.  In fact, she would often tease me for having a crush on a nerd instead of some really good-looking dude.

Anyways, my brothers, both who are younger than me, would pester me about wanting to swing with Spider-Man, and maybe even getting his autograph.  My dad.  Well, to be honest, he's the one I'm most worried about finding out.  He would punish me for allowing a boy in my room way past my curfew, and would end up pulling an Uncle Vernon, by bolting bars to my window, ensuring that nobody could get in, or even out through them.

I was jolted from my thoughts by a soft tapping on my window.  I jumped out of bed, and opened the window, allowing Spider-Man to crawl in.  As he sat on my bed, I softly closed the window, and flopped next to him.

"Hi." I said with a child-like grin on my face.  I grabbed the book that was on my nightstand and held it up for him to see.  "Look what I got today!  My dad saw that I had all A's so far this year at school, so since today was the last day before Christmas break, he brought me to the bookstore to pick out any book I wanted!"

Spider-Man laughed and gently took the book from my hands, reading the title.  "Allegiant. Nerd." he laughed while handing it back to me.

"I am not a nerd!" I laughed while setting it back on my nightstand. "I finished Insurgent, and I really wanted to read the next one! Do you know how hard it is to wait 3 months for another book?" We both laughed and lay on my bed in silence.

"So, how are things going with this Peter?" he questioned.  After a couple days of meeting him, I told him of my crush on Peter Parker, but never really went into detail of why I liked him

"Things are the same.  We're really good friends, but I wish we were something more.  But, I don't want to ruin anything."

A few minutes of silence passed, before Spider-Man asked, "Why exactly do you like him?"

I sighed before saying, "He's the most adorable person ever." Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Spider-Man's eyes widen, but I thought nothing of it.  "I love his gorgeous doe eyes, the way his curls refuse to sit anywhere else but their designated spot on his head.  But my favorite thing about him is how pure he is.  He's always trying to please everyone and always gives up his time to help those around him.  He loves children and it's so adorable watching him interact with them." I groaned and shoved my face in my pillow.  "I'm sorry.  I sound like I'm infatuated with him, don't I?" I asked.