Movie Nights (Peter Parker)

Summary: Just a few ideas of what a movie night with Peter would look like.

⚠️Warnings⚠️: None

Word Count: 549 (Not including Author's Note)

Requests are open!

_______________________________________________________________________

It's no joke when I say Peter and I have the best movie nights.  We do everything we can think of, (as long as its safe), which usually results in a huge disaster, but leaving memories for us to relish for many years to come. 

-Picking out movies.  We always get into huge arguments over which Star Wars movie to watch, until we decide to have a marathon, so we can watch all of them.

-Making popcorn.  As soon as the bag stops popping, we empty it into the biggest bowl we have, and Peter proceeds to measure out the perfect amount of butter and salt-

"You're not still mad about that one batch, are you?"

"You added three tablespoons of salt, Peter!  You nearly killed me!"

"That's what the instructions said!  I was just following the rules."

"It said one teaspoon of butter, and a pinch of salt!"

"Whatever, just continue."

Continuing with the popcorn.  We then bring the bowl to the living room and let it cool, occasionally forgetting it's still hot and burning our tongues in the process, sticking them out and laughing at each other.

-Grabbing blankets and pillows.  Peter always grabs as much blankets as he can, resulting with a huge mound on top of the couch.  I love it when he wraps me up in blankets and we snuggle together on the couch.

-Getting bored and deciding to bake some cookies.  It sounds pretty cliche, I know, but baking with Peter brings me joy, (when we actually get to bake dessert.) Half of the time, when we say "bake", we mean have food fights, and dust each other with flour.  When we actually get some dough started, we'll sometimes paint each others faces with the left over dough.  Every time, Peter kisses my face softly saying, "You taste good," resulting with me smirking at his flushed face as he tries to defend himself.

-After shower cuddles.  Once cleaned, Peter always gives me one of his hoodies to sleep in, before wrapping me up in blankets, and pulling me as close to him as possible, tucking his face into the crook of my neck, whispering sweet things like, "I love you so much," or "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

-Waking up to May's camera flash going off.  "You two are adorable!!!" she'd squeal, before pulling Peter aside and asking not so subtly, "Did you guys do it?" leaving Peter and I a blushing mess as we try to defend our honor.

-Him walking me back to my apartment.  As he swings our hands back and forth, we talk about nothing in general, walking as slow as possible, not wanting out time together to end.  

When we arrive at my place, he turns me towards him, before placing kisses all over my face saying, "I love you," after each one.  He then places his lips on mine and pulls away, resting his forehead on mine.  "You know I love you?" he'd ask.

"No, I definitely didn't know that," I'd giggle before kissing him one last time and pulling him in for a hug, before waving goodbye to him, watching him until his figure faded from view.

"I LOVE YOU!" He always yelled, when I couldn't see him, leaving me laughing and blushing, wondering how I could have gotten so lucky to call him mine.