Roommates (Tom Holland)

Summary: Y/n lives with Harrison Osterfield, but after sudden events, she has to learn to let go of her feelings and move on. Who could help her?

⚠️Warning⚠️: Language; Mature content (I'll put some *s when it starts and stops)

Word Count: 8152 (Not including the Author's Note)

Requests are open! (Y/n/n= Your nickname)

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Haz!" I shouted across the house. "Can you get the door? Someone's here!"

I heard pounding footsteps before the door creaked open and voices began talking. I briefly heard the door shut before Harrison barged in with a smile on his face while holding a box. Not just any box. It was a-

"I ordered pizza! And it's your favorite too! Wanna watch a movie?" Haz asked.

I tried to keep my face from heating up but was unsuccessful. I had been wanting to ask Haz out but was never able to find a good time as to when. Perhaps I'd do it tonight.

Walking into the living room, I plopped myself on the couch and grabbed the remote to turn on Harry Potter. Haz, holding the pizza steadily, sat down beside me and tossed a blanket over our legs as we began our movie marathon. I kept sneakily stealing glances at Harrison planning a way to ask him out but in the most subtle way possible. Unfortunately, Haz was never one to talk about his feelings or even his love life, so I was unable to tell if he reciprocated the feelings I had.

Haz wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Thanks for hanging out with me Y/n/n. I couldn't ask for a better friend."

Oof. I couldn't tell if he purposely friend-zoned me to hide his feelings, or if he felt that way about me. Shoving my thoughts down, I decided to be a good friend and not an overly emotional girl who had no control over her feelings, even if that was how I felt most of the time.

"Aw shucks, Haz. I know. Where would you be without me?" I laughed, playing it cool. "You're not so bad yourself."

"But seriously, you're a great friend. I don't know where I'd be without you." Harrison smiled sadly at me.

Part of me wondered why he was being so nice to me and why he looked so regretful, but I smiled back and we continued watching our movie.

We only made it to The Goblet of Fire before we both passed out on the couch. Haz's arm was lazily wrapped around me, as I cuddled into his chest inhaling his scent, never wanting the moment to end.

It did. And too soon might I add.

I woke up to the sunlight on my face, and the sound of sizzling coming from the kitchen. I sat up and stretched, shaking out my sore leg, the scent of bacon wading into my nose. I stood up and walked to the kitchen sitting at the counter.

"Ah! There she is! Good morning sleeping beauty." Haz set a plate of toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon in front of me.

"Thanks." I croaked. "How long have you been up?" I asked as I began eating my food.

"Eh, 'bout two hours now. I hope I didn't wake you up."

I shook my head before glancing around the apartment. It wasn't very large, a standard apartment with two bedrooms and one bath. However, it was comfortable and awfully-

"Haz, did you clean?" I was surprised, seeing as how it was usually me who cleaned the apartment, while Haz spent most of his time hiding in his bedroom.