That night

We all sat at the dinner table, the pasta in front of us grown cold and the silence in the room was deafening. I wanted someone to speak although after what had happened today it would be best for everyone to stay silent. I had lost control again. My mother sat teary eyed yet completely unavailable. My father sat red in the face and full of rage.

"Anya, honey" my mothers soft voice seemed to echo as it burst through the silence. "We've phoned a special doctor that's going to look after you from now on, he'll be here soon"

I look up at her startled. "You're sending me away?!"

My dad scoffed, "You did this to yourself!" I faced my dad who looked at me in disgust.

"Your father has a point Anya, you aren't like other children. You're different and me and your father don't know how to look after you anymore"

"She's not different! She's a monster that's what she is, and Anya if I had a say in this then I'd have you locked up, or killed!"

Better a monster than an arrogant prick.

"Graham! She's a child!"

"Name me one child that's like her! She isn't a child she's nothing but a freak! What she did today to that boy was pure evil!"

"Graham be quiet! He was hit by a car!"

"We don't know that for sure, she was there when it happened and what car does that!"

My mother knew that everything my father was saying was true, she just didn't want to admit it. I knew it too, my twisted father was right. I had killed that boy.

My mother burst into tears. "Look honey, how about you and I go into our special spot, the one in the woods, I know you love it there and I want to have one last moment with you"

"It's raining" my mom smiled through the tears.

"A little rain doesn't matter, get your coat and boots ready while I clean up dinner"

I ran up to my room and grabbed my pink coat. My mother had always been so sensitive and caring compared to my father. She understood me no matter how difficult that was.

I ran back down stairs and saw my dad and mother whispering.

"Please don't do this sweet pea, she could kill you!"

"Not if I do kill her first"

"But the doctor!"

"We'll handle it just wait for me to come back and we'll figure it out from there"

"Be safe sweet pea, I love you"

"I love you too"

..."I'm ready mom!"

"Oh! Yes! Okay let's go!" I couldn't quite believe it, the one person I trusted and cared for was planning on killing me.

We made our way through the woods even though the rain was heavy it was still such a beautiful night. The scent of the forest was always one of my favourite things.

Our spot had always seemed so magical to me. It was so much more than just a clearing in the woods. There were wild flowers all across the ground and the trees stood tall above us. I looked up at the stars. They shimmered through the rain like a million firefly's.

"I love you Anya, you know that right?"

My mother stood behind me, her voice was shaking and trembling uncontrollably. I turned round to face a gun aimed right for my head. I innocently looked up at her.

"Please mommy...don't kill me"

BANG!

I fell to the ground and immediately my ears began ringing. My head slightly hurt and I touched the place that she'd shot. I dug into my flesh fishing for the bullet. It stung a little.

"W-what the fuck...what the fuck...WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Calm down mom...I'm gonna fix it don't worry!"

"No, no nonono! You're supposed to be dead! How are you still alive!"

"I'm god"

I stood up looking at my mom in pure anger. How could she do this to me?

I stretched my arm and began crushing her skull, she held her head in panic. Her eyes bulged and bled and she coughed up blood and I squeezed tighter.

"AHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGGGGG"

She fell limp to the floor with her head mushed and her brains spilling out. My dad emerged from the trees. He spewed at the sight of my mother.

"No...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"

"Killed her...obviously"

"You m-m-m"

"Monster? Well if that's so then perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters can be very dangerous"

And with that I lifted him into the air squeezing him limb from limb until he was screaming in agony, I slowly began snapping each of his bones until he was no longer breathing. He dropped next to my mother.

Rain, rain so heavy that when it touched my skin it stung. It poured and poured until it felt as though the entire world could drown. The birds chirp in panic as their new borns fall from the trees above, how can a baby bird survive a storm like this. The mud beneath me is so thick that it might swallow me whole.

Breathing is difficult when you're in this kind of situation...I meant it. I definitely meant it. All along I meant for this to happen, after all they deserved it right? I look at my parents...their mangled bodies are spread across the forest floor, bones snapped and twisted.

A drop of blood falls from my nose. A high pitched ringing noise still sings into my ear from the previous gunshot, deafening me. My head hurts so bad that it might just explode. My knees collapse, I faint. And there I lay on the floor at peace with the forest that surrounds me. I wear the smell of blood and death like it's my favourite perfume.