My name is Anya

I wake with my eyes teary in my room. I wasn't tied down this time but that's not the point. Charlie...our kiss...and

I bust into tears again.

I can't imagine what they'll do to him. I have to protect him but how? He might not even be in the lab. I can find him using my powers but I'm not sure if I want to see what they are doing to him. But maybe I can stop them...I just need to figure out how.

I close my eyes and lay down on my bed trying to find some kind of peace. I feel myself drift and drift and there he is strapped down to a wooden chair. I recognise it from the time Dr Brenner given me my number on my wrist.

And there he was Dr Brenner right beside him holding the same painful tool that he used on me. What was he planning?

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...what the hell do you think you're doing? First of all she is your student and second she's a child! She's completely innocent and now you've ruined that"

"Please sir...she's no child! She smart and old enough to know that you're a liar and that you're never going to let her out and one way or the other she will kill you and you know that yourself!"

"Well, I really didn't want to do this but you have given me no choice Charlie"

"Please...just let her go! I don't care if you hurt me! JUST LET HER BE FREE!!!"

Someone came beside Charlie and jagged him in the neck just like how they jag me to put me to sleep.

Dr Brenner then began using the needle all across his beautiful face, doodling scribbled animals on his forehead and cheeks and tears under his eyes he kept drawing until Charlie's face was covered in thick blood.

They then clamped open his mouth and began removing teeth and cut a slit down his tongue.

I cried and begged for him stop but he couldn't hear me. I tried so hard to make myself appear in the room but no matter how hard I pushed I couldn't do it.

He stopped.

"That'll do it, lock him in his room...he won't be going home tonight"

"Y-yes Dr"

I left. Tears welled in my eyes. My heart couldn't face it. One of the happiest moments was ripped away from me and is now ruined. Charlie didn't deserve this, he was so kind. I looked at the door and heard footsteps coming closer.

It opened and there stoop Dr Brenner.

Are you crying. Oh please Zero, don't pretend that you actually liked that boy he was nothing more than your teacher. He didn't actually like you he just wanted to get into your head. Just like everyone will.

I gave him the kind of look that could kill.

"I realised something just now. I was never the fucking monster...it was you! And my parents and the bully's at school! I have never done anything wrong. And yet all my life that's what you have told me!"

"Oh Zero grow up...do you need to have another look at what you did to those people...to those innocent people?! You tortured and murdered then in the most horrific ways!"

"No...NO STOP IT! I was a human being! A fucking child! With a good god damn soul that was soft and light as silk but people like you came along and took it and destroyed! People shouldn't fear me but the very thing that created it!"

"Zero..."

"MY NAME IS ANYA...IM NOT ONE OF YOUR FUCKING NUMBERS"

Alarms go off around us. They're so sudden that I jump in fear. Dr Brenner looks shocked and confused. The speaker next to the door begins buffering. Dr Brenner runs towards it.

"Hello? What the hell is going out out there."

"W-we've g-o-t a hu-ge probl-m sIr...t-he crack!!"

Suddenly the person on the other side screams in horror...