We run!

"You just stay in your room and I'm gonna fix this, I'll come back for you as soon as I figure out what's happening...we'll talk later Zero"

I just give him a dirty look and then he walks away. For all I know he just left and went back home. The alarms continue which is making me go absolutely nuts...I can't stand it anymore. Suddenly I hear screaming coming from the end of the hallway, it's not Dr Brenner sadly. Then I hear the elevator close. Then I hear the putter patter of footsteps running. It has to be someone rather small.

"Hey? Hello! Is someone out there?!"

They stop at my door.

"H-hello?" They're voice is young and cute. A child...maybe the one I can feel.

"Hi! Do you know what's happening?"

"We leave now! I get you out"

"Umm...Papa has a card"

"I don't know Papa is!"

"Shit!"

"Shit? What that mean?"

"No! Don't say that!"

"Okay. I can use powers to free you!"

"I've tried it's no use, trust me"

Regardless they try to anyways. Suddenly the door comes flying away. What the fuck? How did  they do that? I've tried to open that door numerous times and they did it just like that...

A little girl stands there looking at me with big wide eyes full of fear. She's dressed in some sort of hospital dress, has bare feet and doesn't have any hair! I'm wearing a tight black shirt along with black cargos with my blonde hair high in a pony, which I thought everyone would have. We can heard distorted noises coming closer and closer. Something is running towards us.

"We run!"

I listen to her and start sprinting down the hallway not really knowing where I'm going. She then points to a door and I follow. We sprint down many stairs and suddenly the door rips away behind us to reveal a huge terrifying creature in all fours.

She screams and starts running towards a vent. How did she know that was here? We start rushing through it both scrambling over each other.

The monster tries to fit into the vent but cannot. It struggles and struggles until it lets out a high pitched screech and it's mouth opens out in five showing us sharp teeth.

We go even faster and land out into dry leaves and grass. We run towards the forest in hopes to find some sign of life around.

We walk and walk for what seems like forever in complete silence. I keep looking at her seeing if she'd show some kind of happiness...after all we'd both just escaped from that tortures place. I break the silence.

"Are you happy? That we're free!"

"Uhh, yes"

She doesn't look at me at all but stays focused on what's ahead.

"Look...over there!" I turn to see what's she's pointing at and see a white building and a chubby man walks out and puts black bags into a steel can.

"Holy shit..."

"Yeah, shit!"

"No! You can't say that! It's a bad word"

"But you say it?"

"I'm a lot older that you though"

"How old?"

"Fifteen, how old are you?"

"I think twelve...Papa doesn't birthdays...but there's a day chart in my room"

"You mean a calendar? Yeah I had one too"

"Huh...calendar?"

"Did you not get lessons with Mrs Paige?"

"No"

"Oh! Well I can teach you how to speak properly! It's actually pretty easy"

"Thank you!"

"Something smells really good...maybe that man is making food..."

"I am hungry"

"Let's check it out!"

We open the creaky door and come into some sort of closet. She leads the way and I follow hesitantly. We walk out onto another room filled with other people and the man we saw earlier. They all seemed pretty distracted.

She then opens to big doors and the smells hits us harder than ever before. We see some yellow things sitting on top of a counter. I think those are fries.

Suddenly she ran up to them and began stuffing her face. There's a hole in the wall where the man is visible and could catch us.

"Hey" I whisper... "Careful"

But she's much too engrossed in the fries. I look back at the hole. And there is the man staring at both of us in disbelief.

"HEY"

We both sprint away and she takes the fries with her. But before we could get any further he grabbed her. I kept running until I realised she was gone. I questioned on leaving but I knew that the only right thing to do was stay by her side. After all she's the only reason I'm free.

I barge back in. The man looks at her in shock.

"What the hell is goin' on here?! You her older sister" she goes to object but I cut her off...

"Yes, we're sisters"

"I need to talk to you two...right now!"