Stranger Danger

Beep, Beep, Bee- SLAM. Why the heck had you set an alarm for 7 pm? You rolled over and picked up your phone to see a notification with the words '4NEMO CONCERT AT 9 PM!!!' in bold. Jumping out of bed you hurried to your closet and put on a f/c shirt and took a black oversized jacket with a pair of fishnet stockings under skinny ripped jeans/ plaid skirt (you can decide which color and option). You put some clips in your hair and some jewlery on and grabbed you hi-tops while searching for your tote bag. (For makeup, you decide if you want any or not cuz like im trying to make this as flexible as possible but the outfit was decided because I personally thought it looks nice). Once you finally got out of your apartment door you were panting as you took the elevator down. "Have fun at the concert!" you heard a familiar voice yell from behind you. "Thanks Verr!" you yelled back as you ran down the street to grab a drink from Starbucks.

 As soon as you rounded the corner to the shop, you bumped into someone. Before you could fall back, someone grabbed your waist. "Ah I'm sorry I'm in a hurry-" but you stopped as you looked up. The man's eyes were glimmering moist and his eyes were red and puffy. Being the loving and caring person you were (if you're not this is not for you) you asked "What's wrong?" he replied with a wobbly voice, "Nothing." You studied the man's features, and some sort of familiarity hit you. He looked a lot like... Xiao from 4NEMO? That couldn't be right, all members were supposed to be at the performance venue 2 hours before the concert started, recalling what Verr had told you. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" you asked. He looked startled and unsure, as if he hadn't expected someone to ask. Realizing what you had said you quickly started to say sorry, but he replied before you could. "Yeah sure thank you..." He looked down, a slight tint on his cheeks. You smiled, a warmth hitting your chest as you replied, "Okay! Take a seat right out here, I'll grab us some drinks." He walked over to one of the tables outside and you asked "Any drink you want?". He just shook his head so you walked inside to go get your drinks. 

You grabbed your (insert fav drink name) and the glass of water you had ordered and walked outside. You could spare some time for this guy and it seemed like he needed someone to talk to so you had decided to comfort the poor dude. You sat down across from him and passed him the glass of water. "Here, I thought you might need some," you said, reaching to him with the glass in your hand. He reached to take the cup out of your hand and your fingers brushed against each others, leaving a warm a tingly feeling.

"So.." you asked. "What's up?"

And he began.

A/n

i need to go play a board game with my homies (aka family) so im sorry for the cliffhanger, might update tm ily yall! <3