SEASON 1 FINALE INFO!!!

a/n REALLY REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT DON'T SKIP SEASON ONE FINALE INFORMATION

Ok guys, here we are! This will be season 1's finale! I know a lot of you might be thing wtf? I'll explain. 

1.) Because this story is much longer than I intended (23 parts and counting) I'm going to split the story in half. There will be 2 seasons (season 1 already being done) and the next season (season 2) will start in December 24 or 25 (as a christmas present :^) 

2.) Season one is just fluff and romance, but season two is going to be action-romance. I'm doing this also because some of my readers may only want the romance part and not the action-romance part so they can have their ending here.  As for you guys who are going to stay for the next season...

3.) it's going to be wild and I can promise Xiao and y/n will not die, but there might be side characters who die and I know this might put down the views count, but I think that season 2 will be much more interesting than season 1 :)

4.) I will be posting early chapters and spoilers time to time on the discord server! It's still being made so bear with me "^^

it'll keep you guys updated with how my different stories r going and i would love if any of you authors would love to join! There will be the requirements posted soon :) also looking for moderators to help out so plz message me if u wanna take a role (if I do give you the role, it is expected that you do not abuse your role, if done you will be banned, ty! <3)

https://discord.gg/zZewBEyQis the server link and if u can't access it here's my friend tag : muffinz#4972, if you have any question text me on discord or private messages here!

ok season one finale, let's go!