a/n (talk with me!)

okay so this is not an update (because the first day of school aka today has killed me)

but if you guys like listening to people about their day...

I'm gonna talk about mine now!

but before I do, quick announcement. 

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE SPLATOON FRANCHISE IS, WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiuIZN0KDFQ 

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SPLATOON 3 DIRECT, WATCH THIS NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiuIZN0KDFQ

GUYS ISTG SHIVER LOOKS SO GODDAMN COOL AUGH IMA GO MAKE SOME FAN ART (may post)

tell me who your favorite idol was! i think frye looks really cool, like omg the eyes but something about shiver just resonates with me or something...

TEAM ROCK FOR THE WIN!

anyways, school was okay ig. I had gt math with my friends for 1st period and then i went to art, honors science (sat with my chaotic friend we call apricot), and then i went to a class called hope squad. (idk if you guys have it but its a class that you get elected into, for suicide prevention and spreading awareness).  I had c lunch (first lunch for us older grades) and i only had one of my bsf's and the other one got separated from us so now lunch isnt fun :( after that i had honors history, which was okay except i was in the middle of these two 'popular' boys and they acted like i wasn't there, so when teacher said to pair up with someone from you  row (3 seats) you can guess who became invisible... me! i dont care exactly but it was kinda rude? ah and you guys i have two class in portables, hope squad and honors history (classrooms outside of the school) and its freezing in there and all i had on was ripped jeans and a t-shirt. after that was gt elar (english, language arts, and reading) for 2 periods and i had athletics for 8th period (got my locker and workout cloths!) thinking of trying out for volleyball for the fall season but my main focus is on basketball for the winter season. 

anyways, how was/were your first day(s) of school?

i will get a chapter out by tm hopefully, just need some time too regain my energy.

love you guys! <3

stay healthy and have fun <33