Peaceful dreams

"𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹, 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝓈..."

" 𝕀𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕓𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤?"

Tears were running down his face so fast you could barely keep up. Knowing that he wouldn't want your pity right now, you just wiped his tears and hugged him lovingly. At that point, he just gave in. He was addicted to you, and not for numbing the pain, but rather for how you filled in that empty space inside of him. You made him whole, and you could be sure as hell he wasn't letting you go soon, and soon the tears stopped. 

"Feeling better now?" you asked, lifting his face with your now slightly wet hands. He just nodded and hugged you. Whether it was from being drunk or not you treasured it, holding him close and tight. "We should go to sleep now, yeah?" you said, getting up and lightly helping him up in the process.

"Y/n, sleep with me..."

You weren't sure you heard that right. 

"What?" 

"Please sleep with me..."

He just really needed someone by his side tonight in case the nightmare occurred again.

"Ah... okay"

It was now currently around 2:30 am and you were in bed with your idol. He was the big spoon, one arm around your waist and the other under your head. You had been wanting to be the big spoon but he refused because he wanted to hold you tonight. Honestly, at this point "sleeping together" for you two meant cuddles and comfort, and you guys liked it that way. But you were catching feelings, and well this wasn't exactly helping your now-close-to exploding heart. As you snuggled closer to him for warmth, his grip tightened around your waist and held you even closer than before, his warm breath hitting your ear every time he exhaled.

"Xiao?" you asked, your drunk brain too scrambled to tell between right and wrong.

"Yeah?" he replied, his voice tired and sleepy. He was probably going to be hungover in the morning.

"What if I said I loved you?" you asked.

...

"I'd say I love you back"

There went a confession that wouldn't be remembered by anyone in the morning.

That night, Xiao had a peaceful dream. A rare occurrence, to say the least. He was in a meadow, under a tree of blooming wisteria. The grass was a beautiful shade of green, and the daisies here and there looked lovely. The sun shone one a figure sitting underneath the tree making what seemed to be a flower crown of wisterias and daisies, their fingers braiding the stems gracefully. 

"Xiao, come here I finished your flower crown!" 

He knew that voice. 

His sister. The one who had saved his life that day.

He ran, not away but towards her, to be met with her smiling face as she placed the crown on his head. 

"Xiao... you need to move on..."

It hit him like a knife to his chest. It hurt, hurt like hell. 

"Don't cry, it's okay," she said, wiping the tears off his face like you had.

"What happened that day wasn't your fault xixi, so don't feel burdened okay?"

He nodded, unable to form words at the moment as she pressed a kiss to his forehead. Was this real?

"I saw that you have someone you like now too~" she said as he blushed furiously at the anonymous mention of you.

She just laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"We'll always be by your side okay?" 

"O-okay.."

Hands engulfed him. Not like the ones in his nightmares that drowned him but these were rather caring. He looked around to be met with the smiling faces of his siblings, and as they held him in a hug and he...

He returned it.

They were right, it was time to move on.

But as the dream drifted away, he heard one thing

"Find our murderer and take revenge."

Who was he to reject the request when it was something he had been meaning to do for so long now?

lol long chapter and uh started a new story for scaramouche. the story will start officially updating from oct. first, cuz my focus is on this story rn, not saying that this story will be done by oct (tbh the story could be up to 30-40 parts long idk, and there will be a sequel)

but anyways....school starts tomorrow.pain.misery.art class :Di really can't do this guys where can i find emotional/moral support do you guys have any links or anything?and oml this year i have so many things on top of all the classes from school (im taking all honors/ap) i have 2 math classes (one for prepping for a test, one for the whole school year), and then a public speaking/writing class (which fine with tbh)thank you so much for taking time to read my rant whoever did 

ily guys <3