dream or not

"I take that the concert was not a very fun experience?" You asked, flopping down onto the small bed that served for taking naps before concerts and whatnot. Xiao sat down beside you and ran his hand through his hair and replied with a quiet 'mhm'. You looked around and huffed as you sat up. "What?" he asked. "You can't just stay sad like this just because your ex was an asshole!" you exclaimed, standing up and grabbing his hands quickly. "We need to have the best night ever! Y'know, you can pay me back for the free therapy session if you agree," "Okay..." he said, cutting you off with a faint smile. AIAIAIAIAI he just smiled at me holy crap-  "Alright! You got any plans tonight then?" you asked, trying to calm your racing heart. 

"No-" 

"Then it settled! You, my new best friend will be coming to the bar with me tonight!"

Eh? Is she okay?

Lifting the confused idol off the bed, you said "We should wear matching outfits!" He just nodded as you let go and ran to the closet. You grabbed a f/c shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, and a slightly oversized black jacket and shoved them into his arms. "Go change while I pick your jewelry out!" you said and pushed him towards the bathroom. He did as you said with a weirded-out expression on his face.

How can she be so calm around her supposedly favorite idol?

Truth was, you were not. Your hands trembled as you grabbed a few chains and cufflinks and rings off of his little dresser with a mirror and neon lights. You looked up to see your hair a bit messed up, so you put it all down in a little pile as you tended to your hair. "Here let me help," someone said from behind you, their hands on your head, smoothing it down and fixing your (insert hairstyle choice here). You spun around to see Xiao, dressed up in the clothes you had handed him. "YOU LOOK AMAZING!" as you lunged at him and embraced him. He stood there for a moment before returning your embrace back, face red and mumbled a 'thank you' under his breath. You registered what you had done and quickly let go. "Ah crap I'm sorry I'm just used to giving my friends hugs and I thought you were my friend-" 

"Thought? Am I not your friend?" 

You looked up and realized he looked a bit disappointed. Could an idol actually be disappointed with the fact that they weren't friends with you? "Ah no I didn't mean it like that, you are!" you replied. You saw relief flood his face before returning to that blank face of his. "Okay thanks," and as you were about to turn away to had him the jewelry you had picked out when he grabbed your hands. "Uh, y/n, can I ask for a favor?" He's holding my hands oh my god is this a dream- "Yes?" "Can you treat me like a normal person? I really want to be friends with you but I want you to act how you act with your other friends..." he said, looking away. "Yes of course, yeah okay-" he chuckled and let go of your hands. "Thanks!"

"No problem!"

ᴀʜʜʜʜʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ! ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ᴅᴏɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴜɴꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ. ɪꜱᴛɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ 2 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ. ꜱᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ɪ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴀʟꜰᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴍᴘ ɪᴍ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ꜱᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ɢᴏᴇꜱ "ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ᴀʟᴀʀᴍ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ" ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴏ ʀᴇʟɪᴠᴇᴅ

ʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴠʟɪᴇꜱ! <3