creepy much pt. 2

a/n real quick. happy Diwali by the way guys :D

My posting schedule is gonna be shit :')

why? because of the following

- School is killing me and trying to get A honor roll will absolutely slaughter me

- splatoon 3 is kinda addictive

- i have to practice my basketball skills if i wanna make the school team

- drama

- my lazy ass

anyways i will try to post as much as possible and i should post a lot during breaks. I sincerely apologize for the wait.

important news!

I made a discord server! it'll keep you guys updated with how my different stories r going and i would love if any of you authors would love to join! There will be the requirements and role thing soon :) also looking for moderators to help out so plz message me if u wanna take a role :D

https://discord.gg/zZewBEyQ is the server link and if u can't access it here's my friend tag : muffinz#4972

lets continue :>

"We should probably start getting home soon," Xiao said turning to you. The both of you had settled in the library after walking around the mall for hours talking about the most random things, like milk before cereal or cereal before milk? (milk before cereal kids where u at we r the best fr i could write a whole essay on this). You just nodded your head and pulled the strings of your hoodie to tighten the hood around your face. He stood up and took your hand and dragged you out of there. Something felt off to you though, it felt like someone had been watching you two the whole day and you just couldn't stop thinking about it. 

Which is why you were so alarmed when that same feeling returned as you both walked through the empty parking lot to his car. You held his arm tightly as he looked around and quickly opened the door for you and got in the drivers seat in a matter of seconds. "You good?" he asked while starting up the car and locking the doors. It was apparent that he had realized the same thing and was now alerted of someone else's presence in the area. As he backed out of the lot, you couldn't help but feel like you were hearing a soft beeping noise from somewhere...

But all of that was mostly forgotten by the time you and Xiao were in his apartment on the couch with his arms wrapped around you as you guys watched his most recent music video. He had requested that you watch it and give him feedback for his concert. It was actually more of an excuse to give you the "surprise" that he wanted to give you, and it took him so long to build up the courage too. 

So when you had finished telling him the feed back he had asked for and asked him "What's the surprise?" he took a deep breath in.

He kissed your cheek. 

ur welcome lovlies <3