━━━━━ ▒ 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

────── ✧ ──────

₊˚. M O M / F U J I O K A   S A Y U R I .˚₊

aria has always had a great relationship with her mother, she spent all her time in her mother's comfort. but when she found out about how she was being treated by aria's biological father, aria somewhat pitied her mom, and was regretful for not being able to intervene or pick up on the situation earlier. but regardless, she is proud of her mother for overcoming her past and becoming so successful. and although they don't meet up much anymore, they usually see each other at least twice a year. 

₊˚. S T E P   D A D / S H I N   H Y U N W O O .˚₊

although he is not aria's biological father, it seems that way completely, and aria believes that hyunwoo is more of a dad than her biological father ever was. and regardless of aria being doubtful of him entering her and her mother's lives, they warmed up to each other quickly, and years later, after aria's mother and hyunwoo got married, aria changed her surname to that of hyunwoo's. they don't really bond a lot, but they do have a good father-daughter relationship, and that's satisfactory for them.

₊˚. B I O L O G I C A L   D A D / M I N   S I W O O .˚₊

aria practically erased every part of his existence. aria has absolutely no sympathy for siwoo and it will forever be that way. not only had he verbally abused aria's mother, but there was physical abuse, peer pressure, and well, much more that came along with his presence. although aria thought everything was perfect until the age of 6, when siwoo started to get into the habit of verbally abusing aria. but she never realized it was as horrible, as it was all she knew. but when she found out how wrong it was, she went absolutely crazy. the members have no idea of this part of her past, all they know is that she has a stepdad, nothing about abuse mixed in, and aria would like it to stay that way for the most part. now, aria has completely cut off every single tie with her biological father and never wishes to see him again.

₊˚. B R O T H E R / S H I N   J I H O .˚₊

aria and jiho have been stuck at the hip every since day one, and it continues to be that way. because jiho lives in seoul, they often meet up to catch up on life, and check in on each other. as aria's older brother, he has an insane protection for aria, even though they often tease each other and are completely chaotic. jiho is her #1 defender from the first time he saw her. like aria, jiho also changed his surname to that of hyunwoo's and as he had more sense than aria when the divorce was going on, he was able to understand the situation more, therefore feeling even more resentment towards siwoo.

₊˚. H U S B A N D / K I M   M I N G Y U .˚₊

aria and mingyu met in 2013 while trainees and have shared an insane bond ever since. mingyu asked aria to be his girlfriend in 2017 on new year's eve. it was honestly a perfect romance story and it was a picture perfect start of a relationship. not to mention, they are an absolute power couple. from the visuals, to vibes, to style, to personality, basically everything about the couple is powerful. carats were surprised with the news, but they had many moments prior to the statement that gave fans a speculations of a relationship. mingyu and aria ended up moving into their own two story penthouse, also in seoul, as they wanted more privacy and independence.  and they even adopted a puppy labradoodle named daisy. they had a son named minjung in 2021 and it is adorable to see the interactions between the family. they even had a special episode on 'the return of superman' ( tv show ). they have been going strong since the start of their relationship, and there seems to be a very bright future in store for the two, now three.
( not including minjung because he's s baby )

────── ✧ ──────