: ̗̀➛ 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 ( 2018 )

────── ──────

₊˚. A L B U M C O V E R .˚₊

S O N G S ::

S O N G S ::

WE DON'T TALK TOGETHER [title track] ( original - heize )

ALONE ( original - son chaeyoung cover )

DOWNPOUR ( original - i.o.i. )

STARLIGHT ft. dean ( original - tayeon )

PALETTE ( original - iu )

DREAM ft baekhyun ( original - suzy & baekhyun )

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ WE DON'T TALK TOGETHER ::

this song was co-produced by bts suga and aria and it is the title track of 'serenity'. the mv is basically a compilation of aria doing things that you would normally do with a partner ( night walks, eating out ) and the song's meaning is how sometimes you can cut off ties so easily with someone but then want them back the next day, and how it's karma when they don't want you back. the song contained aria's vibe, but the majority of the song, and album as a whole were vocal based, so that really surprised seventeen and carats. but aria has exceptional vocals, she is the definition of an all rounder, which is why she was the last one to be placed in a unit, as it was a hard decision. she also released this album around the time when her mental issues started hitting her harder and therefore she conveyed her feelings into the songs, which made it more meaningful for the seventeen members as they were aware of it.

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ OTHER SONGS ::

although the rest of the songs on the album do not have music videos, they each have separate ( live ) vocal performance videos as aria wanted all of the songs to have their own highlight. and the palette and dream performance videos include a live band, as aria thought it would sound home-y.

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ SEVENTEEN GROUP REACTION ::

seventeen were extremely excited about their female member being the first to have her own album, so they of course had to do a mv reaction, but they didn't post or film it, they just did the reaction in the comfort of the dorms. that's because the songs were slower, and it'd be more awkward if it were all filmed, especially because the songs are also emotional. the reaction pretty much went how the reaction to "bittersweet"- mingyu & wonwoo reaction, went. they all hyped her up and jammed to the song, but were also humorous, with booseoksoon making constant jokes and the members mimicking her gestures. aria sat out of the reaction as she knew her severe second hand embarrassment would get to her.

────── ──────