: ̗̀➛ 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘤 ( 2020 )

────── ──────

₊˚. A L B U M   C O V E R .˚₊

S O N G S ::

S O N G S ::

WEEKEND [title track] ( original - tayeon )

LOVE U ( original - chungha )

BEAMBEAM ( original - soyeon )

BIBIBI ( original - iu )

JELLY ( original - soyeon )

COOL ( originnal - girl front : loona )

THE FEELS english ver. ( original - twice )

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ WEEKEND ::

the mv for weekend is practically the same as the original and this comeback was definitely a change in style for aria, style, music, hair and basically everything wise. it was a refreshing comeback especially because all of seventeen's albums before had been more mature or mellow. but for aria to be the one to release a bubblegum pop album was definitely something very unexpected. i mean when aria suggested the concept, everyone in the meeting room's jaws dropped. but weekend was on the charts for weeks, especially because of it's overall nice vibe. its the prefect mix between a dance song, and a chill song. it was revolutionary.

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ BEAMBEAM ::

the mv is kinda different from the original. it instead held the same vibes and concept as twice's scientist mv, but at the same time hyuna's not cool. basically a mix of unique with cutesy pop. the beambeam choreo was trending for weeks and literally almost every idol did the beambeam challenge. aria's impact is really extraordinary. it was really something else to see aria in such a fun and cute vibe, and fans still haven't gotten over it. carats were also trending the fact that aria could look so darn adorable while doing such a hardcore rap ( in the mv and live ).

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ OTHER SONGS ::

again, the other songs had no mvs, but this time, 'the feels' and 'love u' had dance performance videos while the rest of the songs again had live vocal performance videos. the set for the feels had the same teen crush vibe that the original mv shared, but it also had a very playful vibe to it. love u on the other hand had the same vibe as twice's alcohol free, tropical but still cutesy. again, iconic choreos.

₊˚.༄🎧 ೃ ⑊ SEVENTEEN GROUP REACTION ::

aria was excited about a style change for this comeback so she wanted it to be a surprise for the members. and oh wow did the members have such a shock. i mean for the hardcore somewhat tomboy-ish aria to be doing a bubblegum pop and cute concept?! that was practically unimaginable. the reaction was once again not recorded officially, but members separately uploaded their own videos on social media. but after the shock of the concept, the whole reaction was the members constantly saying how cute she was, especially mingyu, because even as her husband, aria wasn't completely cutesy with him. and of course, aria sat out, but even sitting in her dorm room, she could hear the commotion of the member's reactions.

────── ──────