Chapter 02

Taehyung and Jungkook soon arrived at the Kim mansion, along with the other family members, after taking blessings from the elders.

They finally entered the mansion after parking the car. All the maids and servants bowed to them but Taehyung approached them and told them not to bow to him and not to call him master as they all were older than him.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Namjoon went inside the house and welcomed Jungkook, pulling him into a warm a hug.

"So, Jungkook, since you're our brother-in-law now, we thought some introductions must be done even though we know each other. I'm Kim Seokjin, Taehyung's eldest brother."

"Yeah right. And I'm Kim Namjoon. Taehyung's second elder brother. We are giving you a formal introduction as you are our Tae's husband now. We already know each other as you were with Jimin-"

"NAMJOON!!" Namjoon's words were cut off by Jin. He immediately regretted whatever he said. He apologized. He didn't mean to say that intentionally. It was just a slip of tongue.

Mrs. Kim cleared her throat to draw the couple's attention to her.

"Ok, boys, c'mon, we will do the chatting later. Both Jungkook and Taehyung are tired, so let them rest. Also, Jungkook, well, I know we know each other since a long time but now our relationship has changed. I'm your mother-in-law but think me as your own mother and if you ever want to share anything with me, then don't hesitate to do that. You're my son-in-law but I see you as my own son, so don't hesitate, alright?"

"Yes, mom." Jungkook smiled and it was a genuine one. It was the first time he smiled after the wedding.

"Good. I'm really happy that you're my officially my son now. Now about your room...well, Taehyung's room is your room too but still I've asked the others to prepare a room for you incase you feel uncomfortable. It just needs a little bit decoration since nobody's using the guest room. You are free to choose any other room as well."

"Thank you, mom. But you didn't have to do that." Jungkook said

"Why not? I need to make sure my son is comfortable."

Jungkook fondly smiled and then took a glance at Taehyung. There's no need to stay in a separate room since he needs to forget Jimin and move on with Taehyung. Afterall, he agreed to this marriage too. "It's ok mom, I'll stay at Taehyung's room. Are you okay with that, Taehyung?"

"Of course hyung. That's our room. You don't have to ask for permission or anything."

"Alright, thank you."

Mrs. Kim nodded and gestured the servants to keep his luggages into his Taehyung's room. "Okay, Taehyung, guide Jungkook to your bedroom. Take some rest. Good night and sleep well."

"Yes mom goodnight. Good night, Jin hyung, Joon hyung." Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison and went to their room.

"Yup good night." Jin replied and dragged Namjoon into a corner and started scolding him, "What the hell, Joon? Why did you mention Jimin's name infront of Jungkook? He's already in pain."

"I'm sorry hyung. It was just a slip of tongue. You know I see Jungkook as my own brother. It was never my intention to hurt him."

"It's okay, Joonie." Mrs. Kim said. "Don't worry about it. Just as Seokjinie said, don't mention his name...he's already hurt. I can't believe Jimin can do such a thing. Niether I can understand the reason he did it. Make sure we give all our love to Jungkookie. He's our family now. Ok boys?"

"Yes mom." Namjin replied in unison.

"Good. We also need to see Tae's side. I hope these two get along together. Now get some sleep. We have to go to work tomorrow as well.