Chapter 04

"I told you I'm absolutely fine then why tf are applying that ointment?! You do not have to show your sympathy towards me, Taehyung!! I can take care of myself!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Relax hyung. I'm just applying the medicine-"

"Shut it, Taehyung!! I told you that I'M COMPLETELY FINE!! You're making a big deal out of it. It's just a simple cut. You don't have to do anything for me, I can take care of myself. Now please leave. Don't come here unless and until it's urgent."

Taehyung sighs. "I understand. I'm sorry hyung. I was trying to help you. Don't worry hyung, I won't come near you. And if it's urgent, don't hesitate to call me. Atleast we can be friends, right hyung? I don't know what made you act like that towards me or what made you hate me, but if it's about the marriage, then I'm sorry. I don't care about my happiness, I just did that thinking of everyone's happiness. And most importantly, your happiness is my happines hyung."

"I don't hate you Taehyung. I'm sorry for yelling but you're getting worked up for nothing. I'm strong enough to take care of myself. It's just a simple cut."

"Got it." Saying this, Taehyung left leaving Jungkook alone in the room.

After Taehyung left, Jungook kept remembering his words. Taehyung indeed is a gentleman. He married Jungkook for his sake only. Without caring about his happiness. Moreover, Taehyung stated that Jungkook's happiness is his happiness. This made Jungkook feel guilty as he said those harsh words to Taehyung without thinking anything even though he apologized.

"Why did I say that? What's wrong with me? Why am I losing my temper everytime I talk to Taehyung? Why can't I move on?!" Jungkook thought as he himself applied the ointment on his wound.

"I was supposed to be a Park after marriage. How and why did I become a Kim?! Why why why?!!!!" Jungkook sobbed meanwhile, Taehyung, who was standing outside the door, heard everything. A tear escaped from his eye, "I'm sorry hyung...I'm sorry you had to marry a Kim. I'm very sorry. But even if you hate me, I will still love you, as a friend...as a husband."

After this encounter, Taehyung went to the guest room to get freshen up cuz none of them wanted to face each other at that moment.

After freshening up, Taehyung went downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting across his mother and his uncle in the living room.

"Hey, Taehyung, how are you doing?" His uncle immediately engulfed Taehyung into a warm hug.

"I'm good, uncle. How are you doing?"

"I'm absolutely fine. I came to see you and Jungkook. Congratulations on getting married. You two look good with each other...it's like you two are made for each other."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with wide eyes after hearing whatever the uncle said.

"Well, I actually have a meeting so I gotta leave soon. Good thing that I met Jin and Namjoon before they left. So, the reason I came to meet you two is that I wanted to give you two a gift. Although, I know under what circumstances this marriage took place, still I want you two to accept this gift. It will help you to get to know each other."

"Oh no uncle, you didn't have to–"

"Just take it, Tae. It's just a small gift. It's the tickets to your honeymoon. Tickets to Maldives. Plus, it's a good thing for Taehyung that his vacation starts from tomorrow onwards."

"What?" Taehyung's jaw dropped meanwhile both Jungkook and Mrs. Kim were speechless.

"What's wrong? Taehyung? Jungkook? Think of it as a vacation trip."