Chapter 06

It was both Taekook's and Yoonmin's second day in Maldives. Yoonmin's relationship was still stable but in case of Taekook, it seems like Jungkook would take eternity to talk to Taehyung...after they had dinner together the last night. Well, Taehyung also didn't initiate any talks rather than asking if the older wants to buy anything or if he wants to go out today only to receive a 'no' from Jungkook as a response.

Soon after that convo, Jungkook went to his room and started doing some work on his laptop meanwhile Taehyung just went outside again. Good thing that he's on a vacation otherwise he had to bring his books here and study.

After a few hours of strolling around, Taehyung came back and saw Jungkook working on his laptop.

"Come to think of it, hyung hasn't even explored the place, when he was the one who insisted on coming here...that too on a honeymoon." Taehyung mumbled and sighed. He went towards Jungkook's room and knocked on the door. "Hey...you're still working?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wanna go out?"

"No, I can't. I'm currently loaded with these paperworks."

"I can see that. But you can atleast take a break now. You're the one who insisted on coming here right? It would be a waste if you don't check out few places."

"I only came here for uncle and mom. I don't want them to feel bad, that's it."

"You only care about my family members...but what about me? I'm your husband...." Taehyung trailed off as he saw Jungkook staring at him. He then gulped in fear when he saw Jungkook shut his laptop and got up.

"Come to think of it, mom said in order to make a marriage work I have to get to know my partner better, be friends with him. So, I gotta take the initiative to spend time with Taehyung. Maybe, I'll move on from Jimin this time." Jungkook thought as he continued staring at Taehyung.

"Hey.....do you wanna go?"

"Fine. Let's go."

"Huh?"

"What? I said let's go. I need some fresh air too so wait outside. I'll be out in a while.

"Oh..okay." Taehyung said and went outside. He chuckled, "Damn, that was quick. I thought he will lash out at me or something."

"Well, if you're done smiling then let's go?"

"Damn, you're fast."

"Yeah. Anyways, let's hurry up, I gotta come back soon and finish all the paperwork. Also, where's our tourist guide?"

"I'll guide you today. I've already explored the places with our guide that I literally remember everything."

"Are you sure, Taehyung? You remember the places?"

"Of course. Besides, you said you will only check out few places, right?"

"Yeah...still–"

"So let's go!!"

Thus, Taehyung and Jungkook went out together for the first time after arriving here. Taehyung was guiding Jungkook since Taehyung has already explored few place with his tourist guide. Jungkook was impressed by how Taehyung was guiding him while remembering the places that he explored.

After few hours of strolling around, Taehyung and Jungkook went to a restaurant. Soon the waiter arrived and handed them the menu.