Chapter 09

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong....*

"Oh my god, who the hell is ringing the door bell continuously in this early morning?!" Jin frowned, getting up from his seat. He opened the door and immediately his mouth went agape seeing the man infront of him.

It was Jimin.

"Heyyyy hyunggggggg!!!" Jimin jumped onto Jin and hugged him.

Seokjin came into his senses and pushed away Jimin.

"Jimin...are you for real?! Wtf are you doing here?! When did you arrive in South Korea....no when did you arrive in Seoul? And what are you doing here showing your face like a shameless human being after ditching the wedding?!"

"C'mon Jin hyung, won't you even invite me in?! You are asking too many questions."

Before Jin could say anything else, his mother interrupted him.

"Jin, who's at the door–" Mrs. Kim stopped in her tracks as she saw Jimin standing at the doorstep."

"Omg hi Aunt Soyeon...how are you doing?" Without caring about anything, he ran towards Mrs. Kim and hugged her.

Mrs. Kim looked at her eldest son with wide eyes. She and Jin were too shocked by the arrival of Jimin that they didn't notice Jungkook arriving in the living room.

Soon, Jimin's eyes got locked with that of Jungkook's as he was right infront of him.

Jungkook was shocked to see his ex fiancé infront of him. His eyes showed full of hatred for Jimin.

"Hi, Jungkook...how are you–"

"You have the audacity to say hi to me, Park Jimin?!" Jungkook scoffed.

"Um...listen, I'm sorry–" As Jimin was approaching Jungkook, Taehyung stopped him by coming in between them.

"Stop right there!! What the hell are you doing here?!

"Tae..."

"Don't you dare touch my husband, Park Jimin!! How dare you talk to him after betraying him, after hurting him so much. How tf are showing your face to us right now!! You didn't think about your parents who got so much shame, just bcz of you on that wedding day!! And you just left Jungkook hyung like that. Don't you feel guilty?!" Taehyung snapped.

Everyone was shocked as Taehyung never spoke to Jimin like this. He didn't even raised his voice infront of any elder. His outburst after seeing Jimin is totally justified and everyone approved of it.

"Oh my Taetae, my favourite cousin. I will answer everything but you say, didn't you miss your Chim hyung at all?!"

Taehyung didn't answer anything. Instead he was looking back & forth between his mom and his eldest brother, Jin with a 'is this a kind of joke' look.

The atmosphere was silent until Namjoon tripped over after seeing Jimin.

"Jimin?"